By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - N&O Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk screens (z0mg! Sheena in party!)

isn't this like the millionth tread you're made about new screens on this game.....

Around the Network

Soriku in heaven :)
edit: Yipeeh for Sheena.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

it's looking good.

I thought I read somewhere that you get to use just about all of the characters from TOS in your party at some point or another, but they aren't permanent party members.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Awesome. Sheena was my favorite NPC in the first game.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Awwww, only 1 Sheena pic D: And sucks that she won't be in your party for long...

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

Around the Network

Looks amazing but living in Europe means at least a long year of waiting.

BTW Soriku: The game is called Dawn of the New World now.

@Garcian: Sheena a NPC???? I'm pretty sure she was in my party.

I really hope they don't screw this game up. I loved Tales of Symphonia for the GCN. It's probably my favorite RPG ever. But, with the possibility of Lloyd being evil, that just annoys me. And not keeping all your characters from the previous game? Ew...

I think it will turn out well. It seems to have been in development for a long while, and is looking better and better with every new batch of screens or movies. I think the story will be very interesting.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.