By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - (Rumor) Xbox One pre-e3 reveal tomorrow 6am Eastern

Going to be watching this...

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Around the Network

Why reveal somethign pre E3 when you have E3 to reveal things, I dont get it...

DakonBlackblade said:

Spencer said a while back that they will be Pre-E3 news, plus he said that they had to cut stuff out of the show because they couldn't fit it all into 90mins.

DakonBlackblade said:

As has already been said, you only have a certain amount of time at E3. Announcments leading up to E3 also build hype around the presentation.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Well, I have a little excitement for this. I just hope I don't get let down. (I'm not expecting gameplay or anything like that)

Around the Network

tagged.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I think the guardians of the galaxy pic is a COBAT hinting that halo 5 will be revealed tomorrow and for some reason can't say it is halo 5. So he used the guardian pic (with iron-man photo shopped in) as a hint cause in the cartoon avengers earth's mightiest heroes there was a episode that had the guardians of the galaxy and the voice actor for star lord in that episode is the same guy voiced master chief. (i am looking way to much into this aren't i?) #iamsuchafreakingnerd

Ryan McCaffrey ‏@DMC_Ryan 8m

3am Pacific Time. @IGN. Or if you're (likely) sleeping then, check the site when you first wake up.

Boom.

Guardians of the galaxy = GOTG

Halo = GOTG?

Why didn't they announce a pre-E3 event then?
When and where will it take place? (How many hours from this post)

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...