By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - After months of loving my Wii, it finally happened.

Your posts are so funny to read, you should really write an editorial stof

I think I haven't tried boxing for more than a year...

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

How does one grown? Sounds painful.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

awesome for you. I got into boxing for a while, got upto 1200 and then got disinterested in Wii Sports in general. I picked it up again and I managed to win, but not by enough to change my ranking. Now that you bring it up, I'm going to have to get back into it.

I found that if you can get really consistent combos straight to the top middle of the head it is very effective. Typically start it off with a couple low punches, and then move high.

@DMeisterJ
If you were to just flail against someone who can play above pro, they would rip you to shreds.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I could never get up to pro level. I think I'm just under it, somewhere in the high 800s low 900s. I could just never fight defensively well. I usually just tried to wail on my opponent until they were finished. Doesn't work on harder opponents. They just block, dodge, and then deliver a powerful blow to the head.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

mancandy said:
How does one grown? Sounds painful.

damn. Post edited!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Hmmm I don't like the boxing;..I prefer real life boxing...

The golf part is my favourite :) (And the tennis if their are friends).

Boxing is my third favorite game on Wii Sports. I haven't tried the fitness challenge thing though but playing against a friend on boxing is fun, and very very sweaty. It's also fun when you start to get tired and wind up hitting each other for real.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

I guess we all have our weaknesses and quirks. Yours is playing Wii.

I prefer Fight Night Round 3 for the High Def consoles.

Now, all we need is a Fight Night for Wii! (not 4, as the 'main series' has been focusing on realism...)

The BuShA owns all!

Lol ehh? I liked it... I won when I played it. :) I must have a natural talent at hitting people. XD