By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - People have been more satisfied with the Xbox 360 than the PS3 so are less inclined to upgrade - one of Yusuf Mehdi's opinions on sales gap

Then why dont release the X1 on more countries? oh wait a minute...

Around the Network
gergroy said:
Zekkyou said:

Is that 360 list missing any titles? Two PC/X1 ports can't be all it has >.< That'd be pretty damn awful... Even by the 360's standards for AAA exclusive releases over the last couple of years.

Also, do you mean Persona 5?

He could have meant persona 4 since it just got released as a ps2 classic.  Persona 5 isn't supposed to come out until next year...

Holy shit, you can get Persona 4 now? O:

Zekkyou said:
Mike_L said:

sales2099 said:

100% agree. Playing Titanfall every chance I get and enjoying my free games for gold (downloading Saints Row 3 in a couple days which I never played).

I wouldn't put much stock in a program that didn't last too long. Just saying in 2014, not any years prior, 2014, 360 has Titanfall and PS3 has what....some super niche Japanese titles?

I guess it's a matter of preference which of the 2 has better upcoming games:

PS3

Helldivers

LittleBigPlanet HUB

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix

Persona 4

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Zestiria

Xbox 360

Titanfall (already out)

Project Spark

[PS+ GWG stuff]

Is that 360 list missing any titles? Two PC/X1 ports can't be all it has >.< That'd be pretty damn awful... Even by the 360's standards for AAA exclusive releases over the last couple of years.

Yes! My brain is all gone.

That is the MS excuse?! Really?!

sales2099 said:
Mike_L said:

sales2099 said:

100% agree. Playing Titanfall every chance I get and enjoying my free games for gold (downloading Saints Row 3 in a couple days which I never played).

I wouldn't put much stock in a program that didn't last too long. Just saying in 2014, not any years prior, 2014, 360 has Titanfall and PS3 has what....some super niche Japanese titles?

PS3

Helldivers

LittleBigPlanet HUB

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix

Persona 4

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Zestiria

Xbox 360

Titanfall (already out)

Project Spark

PS Plus (if you sign up in may):

Uncharted 3

Payday 2

Remember Me

LittleBigPlanet Karting

Puppeteer

PES 2014

etc: http://us.playstation.com/playstation-plus/

XBL Gold (if you sign up in may):

Dust: An Elysian Tail

Saints Row: The Third

As I said, super niche by comparison.

Listing PS + games that allready exist ....cute

Once again, not niche. Just because many are JRPGs does not make them niche in the slightest. Persona 4 and the Tales games are pretty well known. Now, if we were talking about something like Demon Gaze, that's niche. Not these. 

Unless of course, your definition of niche is anything that isn't a shooter on the Xbox. 

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

in Yoda's words : This is why you FAIL

sales2099 said:
VanceIX said:
Microsoft...

Well, if people hate their PS3s so much, why did their campaign for trading in PS3s for credit towards Xbox Ones fail magnificently?

Well PS3 doesn't have any buzz worthy games  like Titanfall releasing this year. There really is less incentive to keep playing it then X1.

Whaaaaat?!!

Are you joking?

Drakengard 3, Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Zestiria, Persona 5, all the multiplats.PS3 is the console to have this year and early next year. One would have to be very erm... uninformed to be playing 360 instead.

Its a joke for them to think people are more satisfied with the 360 than the PS3 after shoving a kinect down their throats and nothing but shooters, forza and fable for years. Really... I was so happy with my 360 after 5 years that i decided to buy a PS3 instead. Thats how satisfied of a customer i was.

Zekkyou said:
Mike_L said:

sales2099 said:

PS3

Helldivers

LittleBigPlanet HUB

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix

Persona 4

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Zestiria

Xbox 360

Titanfall (already out)

Project Spark

[PS+ GWG stuff]

I am cutting the fluff and XBLA games out. Only listing the important titles not on PS4. FOr a console in its 9th year, not bad at all.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Nem said:
sales2099 said:
VanceIX said:
Microsoft...

Well, if people hate their PS3s so much, why did their campaign for trading in PS3s for credit towards Xbox Ones fail magnificently?

Well PS3 doesn't have any buzz worthy games  like Titanfall releasing this year. There really is less incentive to keep playing it then X1.

Whaaaaat?!!

Are you joking?

Drakengard 3, Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Zestiria, Persona 5, all the multiplats.PS3 is the console to have this year and early next year. One would have to be very erm... uninformed to be playing 360 instead.

PS3 2014 and onward: THE place to play super niche Japanese titles and multiplats on 360 ;)

Sounds ok if that floats your boat.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:

PS3 2014 and onward: THE place to play super niche Japanese titles and multiplats on 360 ;)

Sounds ok if that floats your boat.

And what does 360 have?