By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Since the Kinect is being taken out of the Xbox One will you consider buying one now.

What will it take for you to consider a Xbox One?

Needs a further price drop 4 10.53%

Need JRPG games 7 18.42%

I'll never consider an Xbox One 18 47.37%

Some other reason. 9 23.68%

Total:38

With the cheaper price point (Technically, I know some view it differently) will you consider buying a Xbox One now? or do you still need a few other things to line up for you to realistically consider it? Or is the Xbox One never going to be an option for you (whatever that reason may be)

Around the Network

I think the more appropriate question at this point is, "How many times is this thread going to be made before the launch of the kinectless xbone?"

no

Click HERE and be happy 

Just about the worst thing they could do if they wanted to ever convince me.

Yes but only after seeing who has the better games

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
cheshirescat said:
I think the more appropriate question at this point is, "How many times is this thread going to be made before the launch of the kinectless xbone?"

Link? I didn't see any threads asking this, if so mods may lock this thread.

Ka-pi96 said:
Already got a thread about this.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=183129&page=1

Awwww, I await the lock of this thread then lol.

No free online = no sale.

spemanig said:
No free online = no sale.

How dare you comment in this thread, it needs to die. ^_^

I was already warming up (slowly) to X1, having a Kinect-less option has pushed that forward again slightly.

E3 is what I'm really waiting for though. I have a feeling MS are going to have the best show this year, and if it's as good as I'm expecting I will get an X1. The question then would be when