By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox one will catch up soon with PS4 and then outsell it in the USA

TheDrill said:
jnemesh said:
So, the entire premise of this thread is debunked, right? Can we stick a fork in it yet and call it done?

Not it wasn't, I made the prediction some time ago, but I claimed from the beginning that my prediction covers the period AFTER the price cut, and it includes a lot more than one month.

You are all rushing to conclusions, it's not even 1 year into this generation and X1 is holding it's own very well, and now it's making a comeback.

Uh huh.  Sure buddy.

Around the Network
TheDrill said:
jnemesh said:
So, the entire premise of this thread is debunked, right? Can we stick a fork in it yet and call it done?

Not it wasn't, I made the prediction some time ago, but I claimed from the beginning that my prediction covers the period AFTER the price cut, and it includes a lot more than one month.

You are all rushing to conclusions, it's not even 1 year into this generation and X1 is holding it's own very well, and now it's making a comeback.

how come you havent replied to me?   Cmon you have to atleast back up your argument a little.    You have mde many claims about the xb1 winning,  while at the same time admit the vgc numbers change..   you need to explain yourself. now

failure to do so will AGAIN result in you admitting your wrong

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

PS3 Slim at $299, now that was a comeback.

Found a picture of Drill:

jnemesh said:
Found a picture of Drill:

I see what you did there.  (Xbox One is the horse)

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
TheDrill is a real warrior. Greater thanthe 300. He have fended and defended alone the whole evil Sony empire. If he could buy (or sell/convert to his troop) as much as he fights (struggles better than guts on berserker armor) X1 would outsell ps2 "universally in earth". And he have done that without ever flinching and ceding to show evidence as the unscientific crowd have tried to fool him to do.

the more we drill the less clear we see

I think we need a definition of "soon" or this can go on forever. Why not just put "Xbox One has about a 50/50 chance of winning one month in the U.S. this year." That sounds very believable to me.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

I foresee XOne winning NPD 1 month some 5 months from now or something and Drill making a return saying he knew it all along.

TheDrill said:
riecsou said:

Why are you lying??

In your first post made on May 14 you said that "The current difference between PS4 and X1 in the US is  322004 units." I am looking at the numbers on this site and that difference was back in March 29. So 6 weeks before you made you thread. Did you just lie about the numbers on May 14 to try to be right?

Then again you posted this on the same May 14

Current week US numbers:

XOne 50,092 (-4%) 2,871,919
PS4 48,257 (-6%) 3,193,923

Last week US numbers:

XOne 52,355 (-6%) 2,821,827
PS4 51,528 (-10%) 3,145,666

Since you posted those numbers on May 14 it is safe to assume that data for May 17 was not out yet. And here the data for May 17 on the US

PS4 44,258 (-6%) 3,296,027

XOne 24,299 (-8%) 2,812,069

Which bring me again to ask, why are you lying about the numbers? I am looking for those 52,355 XOne vs 51,528 PS4 and 50,092 XOne vs 48,257 PS4 and I cannot find them. And then you keep avancing numbers as fact to support your ideas but those numbers doesn't exist. So why are you lying? Now you don't sound credible at all. You invente numbers (I am assuming you did cause I can't find them) to try to prove a point. Which suprise me a lot since you like using terms like "fact" "scientific this", "scientific that".  So please show me that you are credible by telling the truth. Cause I can't seem to find your fact and your numbers here?

I am not, vgchartz changes their numbers, at the time it was that, check people in the first page comfirming the numbers and my prediction.

Lel, oh lord are you even aware of the nonesense you're saying or what?

DonFerrari said:
TheDrill is a real warrior. Greater thanthe 300. He have fended and defended alone the whole evil Sony empire. If he could buy (or sell/convert to his troop) as much as he fights (struggles better than guts on berserker armor) X1 would outsell ps2 "universally in earth". And he have done that without ever flinching and ceding to show evidence as the unscientific crowd have tried to fool him to do.

This is one of the greatest comments ever created. It even has enough brilliance to mention Berserk.