By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GDC: Prototype Vid or My God I will own this game ...

The video is silent, but ... it looks like so much fun.

Around the Network

looks kinda cool. What is it?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

It's an MMO by the guys that did Crackdown. It's called either APB OR ABP, and I don't know what that stands for. It's for the 360 and PC.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
It's an MMO by the guys that did Crackdown. It's called either APB OR ABP, and I don't know what that stands for. It's for the 360 and PC.

Uh ...

No. Prototype is not made by the Crackdown folks, it's made by Radical Entertainment.

It's not an MMO either, it's an Action/Sandbox game similar to Crackdown.

And it's coming out for the 360/PC AND the PS3.

Such misinformation ............. 

Onyxmeth: Actually, the game in the video is called [Prototype] and it's not an MMO. The guy in the hoodie is called Alex Mercer and is a shapeshifting powerhouse that could put the Hulk to shame.

Also, Prototype is for PS3, 360, and PC.

The MMO by the crackdown boys is another game all together.

Ask me how to turn a Rottweiler in to a Dodongo and I'll tell you the story of a lifetime.

Around the Network

This is how GTA4 should look like IMO except without the super human strength of course.

So what do you win if your prefered console sells more than another?

Holy...... I must buy this game.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Dolla Dolla said:
Onyxmeth said:

Uh ...

No. Prototype is not made by the Crackdown folks, it's made by Radical Entertainment.

It's not an MMO either, it's an Action/Sandbox game similar to Crackdown.

And it's coming out for the 360/PC AND the PS3.

Such misinformation .............

Oops, can't believe I blundered that. I was just looking at the blurry pictures of that MMO game in the Microsoft forum and thought this was it. I really should have watched the video for more than 10 seconds.

Now on topic, yeah it's Prototype and it's probably got a good shot at being one of the best action games all year.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Fantastically sick, looks really awesome! Super powers FTW!!

looks like lots of fun.