By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GDC: Prototype Vid or My God I will own this game ...

I want to know why GTA sucks at its own genre now.

Around the Network

I've been watching this one for a while and posting vids as I find them. This is one of the better vids out there right now and from what I can tell the powers he is displaying there is still relatively early in the game.

In short, you guys should watch my videos! No seriously, this game is going to rock! Really looking forward to this one.

PS - This is only one part of the video, there are 2 parts. 

To Each Man, Responsibility

looks good so far. Is it still in development? The people don't flip out as much as i would like them to and the physics are a little odd at times but, i'm still going to pick this up for pc, unless i have a 360/ps3 by the time this comes out

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Possum5454 said:
looks good so far. Is it still in development? The people don't flip out as much as i would like them to and the physics are a little odd at times but, i'm still going to pick this up for pc, unless i have a 360/ps3 by the time this comes out

Last I heard they were calling this pre-alpha =P

To Each Man, Responsibility

wow. that looks good. I like that all the best PS360 games come out on PC. Completely negates the reason to buy either one. PCWii FTW!!!

Watching the guy run around the town jumping and stuff makes me realize how good they could make a spiderman game.

Around the Network

When is this game supposed to be released? Hopefully not anytime soon, because there was a hell of a lot of pop-in in the video. 0_o

*nerdgasm