By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PlayStation E3 2014 - YouTube link for those who missed it

Less than a month to go, can't wait!

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
bananaking21 said:
if you havent fixed the countdown fix it!!

also good thread, you should have however reserved the first two posts

I should have, but I decided against it.  Like I said before, I'm going to regret it.  

fix it, its not that hard to make a new one. 

golfgt170 said:
4 am in Greece! beat that!!!

My brother we are screwed time wise but I've watched it 5 years in a row and nothing is stopping me this year as well!

the-pi-guy said:
bananaking21 said:

fix it, its not that hard to make a new one. 

I was trying, but the code wasn't playing nice so I stole my old one.  I'll take a look again tonight.  Could you maybe take a look?

im at work and i honestly just started something. maybe later today. should i add or subtract two hours from this counter?

the-pi-guy said:
bananaking21 said:

im at work and i honestly just started something. maybe later today. should i add or subtract two hours from this counter?

Add.  I have to go to school right now, so I won't be able to do anything for a while.  

doesnt matter much now, E3 is still a huge way off. but its better to have it fixed. 

Around the Network

The Last Guardian.
Just.... The Last Guardian.
Seriously, Sony would win E3 for me alone with that, even if they screwed every other game presentation.

But i'm also interested in seeing The Order gameplay, and some info on GG's new IP (RPG)

IGN has already a page for E3 2014. Also includes timetable for all participants conferences +preshows!

http://uk.ign.com/events/e3

H Y P E !!!!

got this from gaf,  i still laugh at it

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

If you don't watch it live you don't really love Sony and have cheated on it. We may never know but you'll know. 

Cheater.

22 days to go