By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Announcing VizionEck, my indie game for PS4

If this takes off, and you become a big indie dev one day I request you hire me as programmer!!

Around the Network
think-man said:
If this takes off, and you become a big indie dev one day I request you hire me as programmer!!

think-maaaaaan o/

Joe's back and with his new game, think-man back, beat t7 in FF14 and PS4 haz no gamez~

Today was a good day.

JoeTheBro said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Shuhei Yoshida ‏@yosp 1 h

What is this!? Introducing VizionEck for PS4: An FPS with a difference http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/05/09/introducing-vizioneck-ps4-fps-difference/ … @PlayStationEU

you should commit to morpheus now so that sony sends you a dev kit.    ...and then you invite me to your home or place of business.  xD

Zekkyou said:
think-man said:

think-maaaaaan o/

Joe's back and with his new game, think-man back, beat t7 in FF14 and PS4 haz no gamez~

Today was a good day.

Haha I was only gone for about 6/7 weeks ^^

Just looked through the forum. I guess that's where most of the PS Nation regulars went. I was wondering what happened to them.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Looks interesting! Can't wait to see more!

kitler53 said:

you should commit to morpheus now so that sony sends you a dev kit.    ...and then you invite me to your home or place of business.  xD

I'll just say I need two morpheus headsets for "reasons" and then ship the extra to you.* Much simpler!

*As long as right beforehand you sign a bunch of contracts and join the studio.

JoeTheBro said:

I'll just say I need two morpheus headsets for "reasons" and then ship the extra to you.* Much simpler!

*As long as right beforehand you sign a bunch of contracts and join the studio.

I'd join just to add shii cats to the code comments without your knowledge.

woah very very nice mate :D congrats. Will definitely keep an eye on this one

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Woah Woah Wow!!! Congrats!!!! Hope its an awesome success!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850