By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pokemon OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire announced

Can't wait to see what these sound like!:

They make me cry nearly... All the Jon-era Game Grumps feels...

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
garretslarrity said:

But only one Pokemon can Mega Evolve per team in a battle.

Yes I know that. But did you know you can get more than 1 megastone and choose to megaevolve whenever and with whatever Pokemon that has one?

I.e. battle 1 = Blaziken - > Mega Blaziken

Battle 2 = Ampharos -> Mega Ampharos

Battle 3 = Tyranitar -> Mega Tyranitar

But then why them all on the same team?  I know you said non-competitive, but you can still switch the team up.  Are you just that cool and laid back?

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

I'm guessing more underrated mega-evos. The starters, fossils, camerupt/torkoal, Swalot (I'd love that), maybe the Regis???

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

BasilZero said:
garretslarrity said:

But then why them all on the same team?  I know you said non-competitive, but you can still switch the team up.  Are you just that cool and laid back?

Thats like asking why play games or why have fun.

I know I can switch my team up - there are more than 600 pokemon. Why does it have to make me cool and laid back for having my favorite pokemon in a team? Does it bother you that much that I have a different view when playing the game or is there some invisible law saying that everyone has to switch a team up and use a metagame setup?

I'm not trying to be an ass but just wondering why even take this conversation this far just because of my opinion.....

I wasn't even expecting this to become a conversation. 

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

BasilZero said:
garretslarrity said:

But only one Pokemon can Mega Evolve per team in a battle.

Yes I know that. But did you know you can get more than 1 megastone and choose to megaevolve whenever and with whatever Pokemon that has one?

I.e. battle 1 = Blaziken - > Mega Blaziken

Battle 2 = Ampharos -> Mega Ampharos

Battle 3 = Tyranitar -> Mega Tyranitar

But you still have 5/6 pokémons that almost litteraly have no items equiped since only one of them can use their stones. W/v suits your boat, aslong as your having fun, it's not like the game is so hard that you need items to win lol. But he is still right when he pointed out that theirs a flaw.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network

Well I guess that's when I'll be getting a 3DS, or my brother will.

My best friend will have a field day with this, and we'll see if this will be the first pokemon in years that will get me to play it.

I think by 2020 Nintendo will have to use the periodic table of elements For their Pokemon Titles.

We're about to get some footage of the gameplay right? Right?

gatito said:
We're about to get some footage of the gameplay right? Right?

No