By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
mornelithe said:
Burek said:

Yes, I've read the same thing about AI.

But that was not my concern. I'm more interested if it can be played decently with randoms, I've played about 800 hours of BFBC2 and BF3 with randoms and almost always had a lot of fun.

Yes, it can be played decently with randoms, however I would suggest adding to friends as you meet them in PD2.  Like any other avenue of the internet, there are trolls, and some trolls just want to screw with you.  So, there are people who'll just fire off gunfire the second a stage loads, just to set off the alarms, just to screw up the heist.  You can set level restrictions though, like, only people lev 30+ or 40+ etc... can join.

Unlike BF2, or BF3, Payday really requires stealth in many cases (unless you're on the infamy levels and are armed to the teeth...even then, going loud always, can be problematic), some stages will eventually go loud (Rats, Armored Car heists etc), but going silent on them for as long as possible or the entirety really helps you (and increases your chances of survival), but remaining silent for as long as possible/the entire match, is usually the best way to go if it's not a loud mission.

Thanks. I'll watch some videos before I decide, but it seems like something I might enjoy.

Around the Network
Burek said:
mornelithe said:

Yes, it can be played decently with randoms, however I would suggest adding to friends as you meet them in PD2.  Like any other avenue of the internet, there are trolls, and some trolls just want to screw with you.  So, there are people who'll just fire off gunfire the second a stage loads, just to set off the alarms, just to screw up the heist.  You can set level restrictions though, like, only people lev 30+ or 40+ etc... can join.

Unlike BF2, or BF3, Payday really requires stealth in many cases (unless you're on the infamy levels and are armed to the teeth...even then, going loud always, can be problematic), some stages will eventually go loud (Rats, Armored Car heists etc), but going silent on them for as long as possible or the entirety really helps you (and increases your chances of survival).

Thanks. I'll watch some videos before I decide, but it seems like something I might enjoy.

Yeah it's a pretty fantastic game, and they have events every holiday not to mention an absurd amount of infamy levels now (When you hit 100, you rank to infamy level 1, and your stats and levels are reset to 1, get back to 100, Infamy level 2 etc...).  And they made the infamy ranking interesting by giving perks for trees and so on...tons of variety to the way you can play that.

Roronaa_chan said:
Question:

I know that if an account with PS+ has the PS4 set as its primary system, all other accounts that log in on that system will have access to PS+
But what about a PS+ account that doesn't have the PS4 set as its primary system, but logs in, and then chooses "switch user" and another account logs in? Does the latter still have access to PS+ features? Because the other account didn't log out, it's running in the background.

Nope.

gooch_destroyer said:

. . . You posted nothing?

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
gooch_destroyer said:

. . . You posted nothing?

That's how I roll.

so what are some could games to check out for the ps4? already gonna be getting infamous killzone(which i wont play) and last of us

Baddman said:
so what are some could games to check out for the ps4? already gonna be getting infamous killzone(which i wont play) and last of us

Tomb Raider.

Question: Will Bloodborne reviews be out tomorrow?

OttoniBastos said:
Question: Will Bloodborne reviews be out tomorrow?

I have read somewhere that they might be out today...but it's just from people on forums, so it could be wrong.