By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Finally, I got the platinum trophy on Far Cry 4 after the humiliation of mp/co-op mode. I'll never do something like this again. Single player all the way!!!

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Around the Network
Yafea said:
Finally, I got the platinum trophy on Far Cry 4 after the humiliation of mp/co-op mode. I'll never do something like this again. Single player all the way!!!

I heard the MP/co-op trophies are easy though? If they're a pain in the ass I probably won't bother to platinum the game.

the-pi-guy said:
Galahaddy said:
Why is this topic so dead?

Many of the biggest PS posters moved to a different site.  

good good. do some inception shit on him and make him ask for the site and be curious about it. good pi guy. 

been playing farcry 4. its amazing balls, so much fun. put 16.5 hours in it and still got lots to do. anybody else playing this bad boy? its probably gonna be my 2014 GOTY

bananaking21 said:
been playing farcry 4. its amazing balls, so much fun. put 16.5 hours in it and still got lots to do. anybody else playing this bad boy? its probably gonna be my 2014 GOTY

I still have to start it, but I'll get to it soon now that I've platinumed Dragon Age.

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
bananaking21 said:

I still have to start it, but I'll get to it soon now that I've platinumed Dragon Age.

i heard dragon age was super awesome. but im not much of an RPG fan and DA seems to be too slow paced for my taste. 

bananaking21 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
bananaking21 said:

i heard dragon age was super awesome. but im not much of an RPG fan and DA seems to be too slow paced for my taste. 

I put 81 hours into it and enjoyed every second. It's definitely my GOTY so far, but I haven't played Far Cry yet.

TheGoldenBoy said:

I put 81 hours into it and enjoyed every second. It's definitely my GOTY so far, but I haven't played Far Cry yet.

yeah some really good games came out this year but people seem to not pay them much attention. from what i hear Dragon Age is a beast of a game, should get more recognition and sales than it is now. 

did you like Farcry 3? 

bananaking21 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

yeah some really good games came out this year but people seem to not pay them much attention. from what i hear Dragon Age is a beast of a game, should get more recognition and sales than it is now. 

did you like Farcry 3? 

Most of the Dragon Age fanbase is on PC I think and they mostly buy digital so it's probably done much better than VGC shows. Although I do agree that it does deserves better sales on consoles.

As for Far Cry 3, I've never played it. I actually haven't played any big game from gen 8. You can name almost any big series and I probably won't have played it.

TheGoldenBoy said:

Most of the Dragon Age fanbase is on PC I think and they mostly buy digital so it's probably done much better than VGC shows. Although I do agree that it does deserves better sales on consoles.

As for Far Cry 3, I've never played it. I actually haven't played any big game from gen 8. You can name almost any big series and I probably won't have played it.

why?

and you are in for a treat with farcry :)