By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

PSN still down for me lol

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

Not just for you....

Xbox live is down, but playstation works. Both were down yesterday . I can now legitimately claim playstion is better! I hope lizard squad got a steaming pile of shit in the face for X-mas!

PSN still down for me in Greece, meh...
Almost 3 days now that i cant sign in

I usually play offline so I'm not that in a hurry.

Around the Network

It's up for me, Greece!

Well I was finally able to make the jump to current gen today! For Christmas, I got a bunch of gift cards for Future Shop and went out in the Boxing Day crowd. I picked up the Last of Us Remastered bundle (3yr extended warranty) with Far Cry 4 thrown in for free. Then I bought DA: Inquisition, Infamous Second Son, Killzone Shadow Fall, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, Watch Dogs, 12 months of PS Plus, (My last sub expired a month ago) and a $50 dollar PSN card. They were sold out of GTA V so that's the only thing I missed out on that I wanted. All in all, a great way to spend $850 dollars in gift cards. :)

Setting it up and loving every second of it!! Now, if only PSN would come back up.....urgh...

Blood_Tears said:
Well I was finally able to make the jump to current gen today! For Christmas, I got a bunch of gift cards for Future Shop and went out in the Boxing Day crowd. I picked up the Last of Us Remastered bundle (3yr extended warranty) with Far Cry 4 thrown in for free. Then I bought DA: Inquisition, Infamous Second Son, Killzone Shadow Fall, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, Watch Dogs, 12 months of PS Plus, (My last sub expired a month ago) and a $50 dollar PSN card. They were sold out of GTA V so that's the only thing I missed out on that I wanted. All in all, a great way to spend $850 dollars in gift cards. :)

Setting it up and loving every second of it!! Now, if only PSN would come back up.....urgh...

Congratulations on your purchase. I have all the games you listed except DA: I and KZ: SF.

Now, if only Lizard Squad stops with there DDOS attack, I would have been playing Driveclub now.

GTAexpert said:
Blood_Tears said:

Congratulations on your purchase. I have all the games you listed except DA: I and KZ: SF.

Now, if only Lizard Squad stops with there DDOS attack, I would have been playing Driveclub now.

Thanks!   :)

And I know, stupid Lizard Squad crap. So pointless and pathetic.

In case anybody wants it
PlayStation 3 Christmas Theme (EU): BN7N-KAN4-G6EQ
LittleBigPlanet 3 Christmas goodies for PS3 and PS4 (EU): 74M8-RFNA-2FNT