By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
mornelithe said:
DerNebel said:
bananaking21 said:
so DriveClub in Octobor, LBP3 in November, The Order in February and Bloodborne in april at the latest. and people are complaining about sony having exclusives. 4 AAA games within 6 months.

Yeah it's like they make an exact cut off at the end of the year and decide that everything after Dec. 31st doesn't count. Sony is actually doing a very good job at supporting the PS4, sure another big game this holiday would have been great, but it just couldn't be helped that SSM' game was cancelled (I'm just assuming that it might have come holiday 2014 otherwise) and that The Order had to be delayed.

2015 is definitely looking great already and there might be more coming, like GG' new IP for example.

I think it would've actually been too crowded otherwise.  With their ability to do major partnerships with EA (Far Cry) and Activision (Destiny), they've actually got a bit invested in these two IP's doing gangbusters on their console, so why force their own IP to compete with something they're heavily promoting?    I think it actually takes some of the pressure off of their 1st parties, because they don't have to be as 'under the gun' for releases now, with 3rd party deals adding to the attractiveness of the hardware.  Plus, it allows Sony to focus their attention/marketing on one IP at a time, rather than being spread over multiple.

Agreed. What some people I don't think understand is that the PS4 isn't the Wii U, meaning that it doesn't completely rely of first party games to carry the console. Without first party games the Wii U has nothing. The PS4 on the other hand can count on third party games to carry the load so to speak. I like the strategy their using and they're not cannibalizing their own sales.

Also, Far Cry is from Ubisoft.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Fake Kaz is always good for a laugh.

Yeah, that guy posts some funny stuff.

No platform/s for Silent Hills announced at the Konami event, y u gotta be so secretive Kojima?

Shouldn't the title be changed to Tomb Raider will be coming to PS4 (later)?

DerNebel said:
No platform/s for Silent Hills announced at the Konami event, y u gotta be so secretive Kojima?

By doing this they actually make people to talk a little longer about the game, so it is a good strategy.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:

Probably going to be multiplatform. 

TheGoldenBoy said:
DerNebel said:

Most likely PS4, PC and WiiU. Covering three biggest platforms.

Burek said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
DerNebel said:

Lol. That would be funny. Still, no way WiiU is happening

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Burek said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
DerNebel said:

*raises eyebrow* joking?

Coming to Wii U but not X1 is probably the least likely platform combination that could happen.

DerNebel said:

Burek said:

*raises eyebrow* joking?

Coming to Wii U but not X1 is probably the least likely platform combination that could happen.

Of course, joking...

It is more likely to come to Vit.....yeah, that was supposed to be a joke as well...