By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Ninsect said:
poklane said:

P.T = Silent Hill

Also, according to IGN it's published by SCE: http://www.ign.com/games/a-million-ways-to-die/tba-20022958

Why does the link say a million ways to die?

No idea, but it links to the P.T page.

Around the Network

poklane said:

I won't lie, I'm not the biggest fan of doing direct facial scans of actors in games. 

That was something I really liked about games, that every character was really unique. Now I'm gonna play as "Norman Reedus as "Silent Hill guy"".

But I guess it may be a marketing and selling point of a game.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
poklane said:

I won't lie, I'm not the biggest fan of doing direct facial scans of actors in games. 

That was something I really liked about games, that every character was really unique. Now I'm gonna play as "Norman Reedus as "Silent Hill guy"".

Agreed. To me, one of the greatest things about games is how immersive they can be. Having a recognizable actor as the protagonist can really damage that immersion at times.

Well played Kojima... Very well played.

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:
eFKac said:
poklane said:

Agreed. To me, one of the greatest things about games is how immersive they can be. Having a recognizable actor as the protagonist can really damage that immersion at times.

This is the protagonist in Advanced Warfare:

I guess a lot can easily answer who the voice actor is :p

poklane said:
Zekkyou said:
eFKac said:
poklane said:

This is the protagonist in Advanced Warfare:

I guess a lot can easily answer who the voice actor is :p

It's not that bad when they change their appearance a bit like in this case or inFamous, when you don't suddenly associate the face with an actor even if he resembles it.

Another case from CoD is exactly what we were talking about. For me the villain is Kevin Spacey not "generic CoD villain #4"

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:

It's not that bad when they change their appearance a bit like in this case or inFamous, when you don't suddenly associate the face with an actor even if he resembles it.

Another case from CoD is exactly what we were talking about. For me the villain is Kevin Spacey not "generic CoD villain #4"

Agreed man. I like it when a game character has an unique face.

iceland said:
gooch_destroyer said:
So, give me a TL;DR of what happen.

things...

but you should probably update the title and poll.

And Silent Hill with Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro at the helm. That just happened

The One and Only

VizionEck.com