By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
eFKac said:
bananaking21 said:

if they are just published by Sony then they are WWS games. just like The Order or Beyond. 

It's not that simple imo. Being published and being developed by is not the same thing. 

WWS consists of certain Sony owned studios, RaD or QD is not part of it, neither are  Housemarque, Wild Sheep or Supermassive. 

I could agree with qualifying games as WWS developed if Santa Monica, Japan Studio or Sony XDev Europe is involved like in the case of The Order, Bloodborne or Resogun but not in the case of Beyond when it was only published by SCE but developed outisde of any Sony WWS studio.

if they are published by sony then they are wws games. however i didnt pay attention to the "developed", maybe it was just a wording used or maybe an external dev is helping them. i doubt sony has bought all those studios.

Around the Network

infamous first light will be 4-5 hours long according to nate fox, thats the story, it will also have more content and stuff to do when you finish the game. also, for those who own infamous second son, you get the chance to play as delsin in it.

i am SO buying this.

bananaking21 said:
eFKac said:
bananaking21 said:

if they are just published by Sony then they are WWS games. just like The Order or Beyond. 

It's not that simple imo. Being published and being developed by is not the same thing. 

WWS consists of certain Sony owned studios, RaD or QD is not part of it, neither are  Housemarque, Wild Sheep or Supermassive. 

I could agree with qualifying games as WWS developed if Santa Monica, Japan Studio or Sony XDev Europe is involved like in the case of The Order, Bloodborne or Resogun but not in the case of Beyond when it was only published by SCE but developed outisde of any Sony WWS studio.

if they are published by sony then they are wws games. however i didnt pay attention to the "developed", maybe it was just a wording used or maybe an external dev is helping them. i doubt sony has bought all those studios.

Nah I disagree. They are WWS games, when they are developed by WWS studios, otherwise just published by SCE. Not a big deal though.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

bananaking21 said:
infamous first light will be 4-5 hours long according to nate fox, thats the story, it will also have more content and stuff to do when you finish the game. also, for those who own infamous second son, you get the chance to play as delsin in it.

i am SO buying this.

Yup sounds good. Price should be $15

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

eFKac said:
bananaking21 said:

Nah I disagree. They are WWS games, when they are developed by WWS studios, otherwise just published by SCE. Not a big deal though.

it is a big deal. we wont be able to go to sleep today until we sort this out. 

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
bananaking21 said:

i am SO buying this.

Yup sounds good. Price should be $15

It is digitally. $14.99/€14.99!

bananaking21 said:
eFKac said:
bananaking21 said:

Well then, I am right and you are wrong and I will always be a superior human being than you are ;-]

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
bananaking21 said:

Well then, I am right and you are wrong and I will always be a superior human being than you are ;-]

well you are just a bitchy little oddsack arent you? 

I wonder how easy the First Light platinum will be :p Does anyone know if the game supports pre-loading?

bananaking21 said:
mornelithe said:
bananaking21 said:

fuck this art style is creepy. i think this will be my first from software game. 

Yeah it is, but I love it.  It oozes atmosphere, and some of these creatures make me feel like you'll need 3 hands to play the game, 2 to hold the controller, and 1 to gnaw the fingernails off of :)

LOL!! i just hope it isnt THAT hard. thats the only thing im worried about, i get super frustrated when things are way to hard and eventually dont finisht the game. 

I wasn't necessarily referring to difficulty per-se, just the 'edge' of being attacked by gargantuan monsters (had a similar effect in DS heh)