By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Habitat: A Thousand Generations in Orbit will release on the PS4 in 2015
http://psgamer.co.uk/ps4/1769/habitat-a-thousand-generations-in-orbit-coming-to-ps4-no-longer-an-xbox-one-console-exclusive/

Around the Network

Fifa has World Wide Club Cup ? Or no ?

WebMasterFlex said:
Fifa has World Wide Club Cup ? Or no ?

You mean the World Cup for clubs?

Active PS4 TLOU R players surpass PS3 players:

^ Well that's not really surprising is it? Game's fresh on PS4, so the player count should be higher, surprised it took so long, though I suppose that a lot of people on PS4 are in the campaign.

Around the Network

DerNebel said:
^ Well that's not really surprising is it? Game's fresh on PS4, so the player count should be higher, surprised it took so long, though I suppose that a lot of people on PS4 are in the campaign.

Well the game just came out today in Europe and isn't out in the UK yet.

poklane said:
DerNebel said:

Well the game just came out today in Europe and isn't out in the UK yet.

Yeah, but I think one of the ND guys said in an interview a couple days or so ago that they have about 9000 concurrent players online on average on the PS3 version, that shouldn't be so hard to beat even with only the US players.

But like I said, I'm sure a lot will play the campaign first.

DerNebel said:

Yeah, but I think one of the ND guys said in an interview a couple days or so ago that they have about 9000 concurrent players online on average on the PS3 version, that shouldn't be so hard to beat even with only the US players.

I'm addicted to the MP and don't wanna play SP. Tears man, tears.

poklane said:
DerNebel said:

I'm addicted to the MP and don't wanna play SP. Tears man, tears.

I don't have a PS4 and am stuck with 720p/30fps, real tears man, real tears.