By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

TLoU Game of the Year(s)!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
poklane said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
poklane said:

For the Canadians: $449.99 The Last of Us Remastered bundle.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/07/28/the-last-of-us-remastered-canada-exclusive-ps4-bundle-announced/

That's a steal. The game is essentially for free then since the regular PS4 costs $449.99.

I wonder if it might be a hint that they are dropping the PS4 back to $399.99 again in Canada

I hope they do. They're probably losing some business because they are getting undercut by XBO.

Flower is free with PS+ in Japan, so it's most likely also coming to other regions in August.

poklane said:
Flower is free with PS+ in Japan, so it's most likely also coming to other regions in August.

That would be sweet, I am waiting for a discount to get the PS4 version, but wouldn't mind it coming to Plus. That said, the other two Japanese games are Stick it to the Man and PixelJunk so Plus is obviously different there and Flower may not be August's game or anytime soon coming to the West Plus for all we know.

Just give me a nice discount on it then, also on Entwined plz!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Really hope not flower =p...

Around the Network

It's part of the vita line up, not ps4. But everyone gets it on the 3 platforms, just like Doki Doki universe....last month

Raziel123 said:
It's part of the vita line up, not ps4. But everyone gets it on the 3 platforms, just like Doki Doki universe....last month

Good!

poklane said:

Yeah, it looks like Dempsey is just a photo of him while Messi is made with a computer. Is it also just me, or is Messi way too tall?
And what you mentioned about PES, it probably has PlayStation advertisements in PES on Xbox during Champions League games. Seattle Founders (the club with Xbox on the kit) also has Xbox on the kit in PlayStation versions of FIFA.

Ha! Sorry, but you likely inadvertently made a good joke.  The Seattle Sounders are often joked about claiming to invent or found ideas as a running meme.

I sould note Paul Allen is part owner of the club, might know him as guy who founded Microsoft with Bill Gates, so Microsoft sponsoring them makes sense.

Augen said:
poklane said:

Yeah, it looks like Dempsey is just a photo of him while Messi is made with a computer. Is it also just me, or is Messi way too tall?
And what you mentioned about PES, it probably has PlayStation advertisements in PES on Xbox during Champions League games. Seattle Founders (the club with Xbox on the kit) also has Xbox on the kit in PlayStation versions of FIFA.

Ha! Sorry, but you likely inadvertently made a good joke.  The Seattle Sounders are often joked about claiming to invent or found ideas as a running meme.

I sould note Paul Allen is part owner of the club, might know him as guy who founded Microsoft with Bill Gates, so Microsoft sponsoring them makes sense.

Nope, I legitimately fucked up on 1 letter.

I've been listening to this, the whole day, LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3TNDn4SH2E