By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

IMO Ubisoft should alternate between Assassins Creed, Farcry and Watch Dogs. one game every three years. that way each game can have a long and healthy development cycle, and each game doesnt suffer from fatigue the same way AC has.

that way they also free up a shit ton of the AC teams that have been working on AC games to do something new. their Ghost Recon approach seems to be a step in the right direction (IMO, im no ghost recon fan) if they can do that with more old IP's with the teams that would be free'd up from AC development, that would be good.

Ubisoft seem to be trying very hard to try increase the numbers of big IP's they have this gen. if The Division, The new Ghost Recon and For Honor are successful, i think they would have a very strong list franchises under their belt. and they should start giving their IP's some breathing time before releases.

Around the Network

You have got to be shitting me. I also get that notification when going to this link https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/

Y'all better get concerned about your CC info if the above is true!

poklane said:

You have got to be shitting me

Can't see it; I'm guessing it's either someone claiming responsibility or PlayStation saying it's gonna be a while

*edit* Down until the 7th eh? Guess I have a few singleplayer games to finish. If this is true of course

#1 Amb-ass-ador

It says 5th at 9am to me.

poklane said:

You have got to be shitting me. I also get that notification when going to this link https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/

Y'all better get concerned about your CC info if the above is true!

I haven't noticed any issues with online. I just got done playing battlefront for a bit.

Around the Network

last night when i wanted to play some rocket league, it said i couldnt sign in as PS network was undergoing maintenance. if its indeed until the 7th then thats seriously fucked up.

Gooch pls update OP with official PS4 numbers

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:

There's official numbers already?

Aeolus451 said:
ReimTime said:

35.9m sold-through as of January 3rd.

poklane said:
Aeolus451 said:
ReimTime said:

35.9m sold-through as of January 3rd.

haha I overestimated that by a good bit. Any info about how well they did during holidays?