By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

i been playing Ground Zero's. my first metal gear game. i am at the end, still didnt finish it. i have to say, its a quality game. its pretty fun.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:

God this forumn has been insufferable this week, "blah blah blah i think your opinioms are wrong blah" like, go play a fucking game or something. Ive been sitting here playing Disgaea 5 having a great laugh at them auguing XD

THIS OFFENDS ME

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Sony's CES 2016 Press Conference is tomorrow at 5pm PST, looks like we might get to know a bit more about VR

i hope sony will announce release date for ps vr

princevenom said:
i hope sony will announce release date for ps vr

And PS VR pricing, and via a blog post a definitive launch line-up and pricing for the games.

Around the Network

Some Ubisoft related leaks via Kotaku: http://kotaku.com/sources-next-big-assassins-creed-set-in-egypt-skippin-1750937895 and 4chan: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=191191986&postcount=1 both rumors/leaks match with each other

Assassin's Creed:

• No new main Assassin's Creed title this year.
  • New Assassin's Creed set in ancient Egypt, codename: Empire. One source told Kotaku that the game was also set in Rome. According to the 4chan post the game also had Greece as a place which you can travel to, but this was cut due to scale issues. Rome might have met the same fate but both Greece and Rome might be used in future installments as the developer wants to make a trilogy using the new character.
  • Empire was delayed for a year after what happened with Unity.
  • Empire is a completely revamp of the series. "Witcher feel", player progression, freeform combat system, horses and ships are back, but ships are only used for transport.
  • Empire is set before all previous Assassin's Creed games before the Assassins and Templars even existed.
  • Empire has a lot more story than previous Assassin's Creed games. Less historical accurary than previous games so the developers have more freedom.
  • You'll play as a slave or ex-slave in Empire. He's a nobody that barely speaks and you have a pet eagle which you can control.
  • Empire's map is ~3 times that of Black Flag, no loading at all, one big seameless map.
  • Assassin's Creed could become a bi-annual series (note from myself: I think this is a typo from Kotaku. Bi-annual means twice every year, I'm sure they mean Biennial, which means once every 2 years).

Watch Dogs:

• Watch Dogs 2 releasing this fall.
  • Set in San Francisco.

If true, I can fully support this. One of the best things Ubisoft can do IMO is alternate between Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed every year which I really hope they'll do.

Kotaku trying to remain relevant by leaking announcements of games we know are coming. That Hulk Hogan lawsuit can't finish soon enough.

mornelithe said:
Kotaku trying to remain relevant by leaking announcements of games we know are coming. That Hulk Hogan lawsuit can't finish soon enough.

lmao

gooch_destroyer said:
mornelithe said:

lmao

Would be great for the industry and frankly humanity.  Gawker goes under, Kotaku gets sold to some company who goes in with an axe and cuts out all the useless fucks who work there (Starting with Totillo), maybe then Kotaku can get back to being a semi-respectable outlet (Not holding my breath though).

PSN down for 7 hours and counting...