By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Aeolus451 said:
Hynad said:

Got anything against the verb "to have" ?

Why bother replying with this?

It just struck me as I read your comment. I should have ignored it. But I simply couldn't. There are things like that.

Around the Network

TO ALL EUROPEAN PLAYERS WHO WILL SOON EXTEND THEIR PS+ SUB

Wait. Rumor is going around that on December 6th you'll be able to get a 1 year sub for €33.33 (33% off) http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1147794

Picking up The Order for $10 cos it's purdy and an easy platinum. Will probably snag Wolfenstein as well.
PS1 and PS2 classics with trophy support CAN NOT BE ANNOUNCED SOON ENOUGH

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Versus_Evil said:
Ah well looks like im done with Fallout 4 untill Bethesda decide they want to patch it. 4 different characters and non of them can finish the Railroad quest line due to game crashing bugs, there's an entire MASSIVE area of the map i cant even enter. Probably the last Bethesda game i buy, there's literally no excuse anymore for how broken this game is, i fail to see how this got through bug testing. Maybe theyll patch it before the end of the year, i give up with Bethesda.

I haven't herd of this bug yet but I'll be seriously pissed if that happened to me. I really hate Bethesda fanboys defending thier games like 'its an RPG or its cause the games big and all that crap' if it not ready then its not ready. New Vagas I quit after a long quest prevented me from completing cause of a bug and skyrim was such a mess to play a patch to fix a patch!!. The only reason I have fallout 4 is cause a friend got it for me XD. But otherwise they won't be getting a dime from me.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Versus_Evil said:
Ah well looks like im done with Fallout 4 untill Bethesda decide they want to patch it. 4 different characters and non of them can finish the Railroad quest line due to game crashing bugs, there's an entire MASSIVE area of the map i cant even enter. Probably the last Bethesda game i buy, there's literally no excuse anymore for how broken this game is, i fail to see how this got through bug testing. Maybe theyll patch it before the end of the year, i give up with Bethesda.

I knew that shit was a lot buggier than alot of the hardcore bethesda fans were letting on. I'm sure the reasons why bethesda is allowing mods on their console versions is for the free patches created by the users and user created DLC/mods that can make money off of.  As mentioned a few times on here already, I'm gonna wait til probably past june 2016 or longer til it's working alot better.

Around the Network

I picked up Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, as well as Dishonored: Definitive Edition from the flash sale. Roughly $27.50 was too good to pass on for all three, despite my aversion to most digital purchasing. So far Wolfenstein is really solid too. The praise it got back when it released is well deserved.

Today I also picked up FFXIV Heavensward from Gamestop, simply because it was $20 and the base game came free with it as a digital download. I played some of FFXIV on PC, and I think I'd really enjoy it on the PS4.

LuckyTrouble said:
I picked up Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, as well as Dishonored: Definitive Edition from the flash sale. Roughly $27.50 was too good to pass on for all three, despite my aversion to most digital purchasing. So far Wolfenstein is really solid too. The praise it got back when it released is well deserved.

Today I also picked up FFXIV Heavensward from Gamestop, simply because it was $20 and the base game came free with it as a digital download. I played some of FFXIV on PC, and I think I'd really enjoy it on the PS4.

3 great games.  I bought both Wolfensteins and loved them.  dishonoured I got for free on ps plus and loved it too.  Stick with it for the first few chapters and you'll love it. 

@everyone: has anyone not played beyond two souls?  And would you consider it for the ps4?

I haven't played beyond two souls yet but I plan to pick it up later loved the demo. BTW Sony is advertising it on YouTube over here. Weird because I don't remember them doing it for uncharted collection.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BraLoD said:

BTS is an interactive game. It's quite short and has little gameplay on it.
Also the "decision" points hardly affect the general outcome of things.

It also is "told" by mixed up chapters, you don't follow a straight time line.
You can be a teen then right after play as a child and after that a adult.

It does not mess with you understanding of the story, though, specially because the game is short and you have a better chance of keeping up with everything without forgetting.

That being said, it tells a nice story, so if that's what you are looking for, go for it.

How frequent are the ghost sections where you control the ghost. Those were my favourite parts of the demo and does William defo goes insane XD

BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:

How frequent are the ghost sections where you control the ghost. Those were my favourite parts of the demo and does William defo goes insane XD

Aiden, the "ghost", is always with you.

I doubt there is a single chapter were you don't play as him as well or at least has the option to do so.

He plays a major role on the gameplay, even if to do small stuff, you'll be using it always.

Confirmed purchase.