By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
SnakeDrake said:
Sales milestone ps4 have over 200 games begin tracked on the site after nearly 2 years we have reached page 2 Xd

That can't be right.  Gaf told me ps4 has no games.  We're they all release last week? 

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
WoodenPints said:

That code expired on 26th janurary?

Don't know if it is US only, but here it is: FH24P5BDR6

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/11/26/black-friday-deals-on-aaa-titles-blockbuster-movies-and-more/

US only it seems, Thanks anywa.

Hynad said:
Aeolus451 said:

I should of gotten that instead of that battlefront bundle. I thought I would of been able to trade the game in but it was digital copy. Can't go wrong with uncharted. Contgrats btw.

Got anything against the verb "to have" ?

Why bother replying with this?

PSN store is such shit.

BraLoD said:
gooch_destroyer said:
PSN store is such shit.

And whose fault is that?

Not mine.

Around the Network

I couldn't resist buying the witcher 3 off of psn for $25. Normally, I wouldn't buy games digitally but that price was too tempting. I'm surprised at all of the free dlc though.

Versus_Evil said:

Yeah the merican store is a mess, Its the one time i dont mind that SCEE dont do anything that SCEA does.

So those sales on the psn store..... I dont think prices like 40 odd quid is a "deal" considering some of these games where already way overpriced at 50-60 quid. But i did get Helldivers Super-Earth Ultimate Edition for £12, the base game and all the DLC for a good price, now that's a good "deal"

Hey btw, ive neglected VGC lately, Fallout 4 has been taking all my time :D (it seriously needs a fucking megaton of a patch) i think i had children aswell i cant remember. Also finally got my MGS5:TPP platinum the other day, reinstalled the game thinking i would have to do everything again for my collector trophy (it didnt pop after the patch that fixed the blueprint bug). It popped when i loaded the game up 😁

How is Eveybody? Except gooch, go die.

I haven't been on as much lately either. I recently got a ps4. Already have too many games to play all at once. How's fallout 4? I'm holding off on that game til a bunch of mods are released for it.

Aeolus451 said:
I couldn't resist buying the witcher 3 off of psn for $25. Normally, I wouldn't buy games digitally but that price was too tempting. I'm surprised at all of the free dlc though.

yeah same here. i very much prefer to buy physical. but deals here usually suck, and sometimes a digital deal comes up thats too good to pass on. 

Versus_Evil said:
Aeolus451 said:

I haven't been on as much lately either. I recently got a ps4. Already have too many games to play all at once. How's fallout 4? I'm holding off on that game til a bunch of mods are released for it.

Oh nice, welcome to the family :) what games you get with it?

Fallout 4 is fantastic, its a more pretty more refined Fallout 3 and thats fine imo, right now tho it's got far to many bugs, a few game breaking :( but the fact it actually plays even half decent of ps4 is a miracle given Bethesdas track record of playstation releases. It will be interesting if sony even allow mods. 

I got Dying Light, Infamous Second Son, FF type-0 HD, Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor, Star Wars Battlefront (it came with the bundle) and The Witcher 3. I'm in the middle of downloading the witcher. I plan on getting bloodborne next week. There's still plenty on my backlog that I want to get but I'm gonna beat some of these first. 

The has been some decent offers on the Europe PSN store, Bagged myself the Telltale collection for £24 and have only played Walking Dead season 1 along time ago on PS3 and looking forward to replaying it along with the other 4 games in the collection.

Dragon Age : Inquisition is a fair deal at £14.99 along with Infamous Second Son + First Light at £18 and Journey is a bargain at £6 along with Helldivers Ultimate at a decent £12.50.

On the Physical side Fallout 4 for £29.86 is hard to resist along with Witcher 3 at £22.85 at ShopTo

Other good deals Iv'e seen were on Thegamecollection with Assassin's Creed Syndicate (Special Edition) at £29.95 and Nobunaga's Ambition at £19.95 (Considering how overpriced this was not so long ago is quite a bargain)