By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Runa216 said:
Wow, did....did Fallout 4 sell more opening week than CodBlops3? I mean, I know it's a much better game, but daaaaamn!

Nah, not quite. Fallout 4 on PS4 sold 3 million, versus BO3's 3.7 million. Still really good. BO3 had an insanely good second week though (only a 56% drop). I'm not sure if Fallout 4 can hold that well. I hope so though.

Around the Network
poklane said:
BasilZero said:
poklane said:
Nice to know that Sony is still as vulnerable as ever against DDoS attacks, sigh......

PSN down again? D:

Yup, Lizard Squad

#lizardsquad. #noLife  #pathatic  #Attentionwhores  #assholes

Can someone explain me what it all has to do with Googh? (Is he on the same level like the drill?)

Sprash said:
Can someone explain me what it all has to do with Googh? (Is he on the same level like the drill?)

They're both sexually frustrated but gooch is even less important.

.- -... -.-. -..

PieToast said:
Sprash said:

They're both sexually frustrated but gooch is even less important.

:-O

Around the Network

I've been on psn all day. They didn't take it down. Probably servers over loaded with so many new buyers. It's like ISIS taking credit for any old attack they didn't do.

Sales milestone ps4 have over 200 games begin tracked on the site after nearly 2 years we have reached page 2 Xd

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:
Sales milestone ps4 have over 200 games begin tracked on the site after nearly 2 years we have reached page 2 Xd

Yet again, Googh doesn't even care...

The is googhit.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BraLoD said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
So psn have some swwet deals and i dont know wtf i am going to get...

Should i get destiny the taken king legendary edition. 45 euros

or

witcher 3 expantion 10 euros
driveclub 20 euros
journey 7.50 euros

There is also a 10% discount code available until the end of this month.

So stack your sales in one and use that.

Oh what is that code ?

Been moving things in and out of my basket all day with a potential £100 to be spent and would be great to save even more :)

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
WoodenPints said:

Oh what is that code ?

Been moving things in and out of my basket all day with a potential £100 to be spent and would be great to save even more :)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/01/23/get-10-psn-discount-code/

That code expired on 26th janurary?