By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Mr_No said:
patronmacabre said:
http://www.wired.com/2015/11/playstation-2-emulation-coming-to-ps4-sony-confirms/

It's officially confirmed by Sony.

Emulation as in playing our own PS2 game copies or playing the games they put on the store as PS2 Classics?

Looks like we'll have to wait and see.

Around the Network

it will be interesting to see what Sucker Punch can do with the next infamous (if it is infamous not a newIP) with a minimum of 3 years of development, and an engine already made and ready for PS4.

no doubt they are going to improve the engine of course and its graphics. but they had a pretty great base with what they did with second son. with 3 years, i could see them making a much bigger game.

i hope we get a lot more side quests and things to do in the open world. as well as a more open and diverse map.

the length of the story was good IMO, if it had the same lenght, as well as more side quests that would be pretty good. a slightly longer story wouldnt hurt as well.

i hope there is also a Arena mode like in infamous first light, that was REALLY fun.

and am i the only one who thinks an infamous multiplayer mode would be EPIC?

Just bought the star wars battlefront PS4 bundle. My PSN is Hades451. Add me if ya want to. I plan on getting COD soon and the witcher 3. I have shadow of mordor at the moment.

the first one is from Detriot: Become Human. the second one is from Heavy Rain. he is one of the four playable characters.

same character in both games maybe? Heavy Rain set in the same universe? or was QD just lazy and didnt want to do a new character from scratch? 

Probably using the same actor for mo cap

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Well, they can be set in the same universe, but isn't the tech leap too big for this guy to be so close in age in both games, or even still alive when andriods have been a massive part of the world?
I guess it's pretty hard to it to be the same character.

yeah i am wondering that too. unless its an alternate timeline. 

but actually thinking about it, didnt Heavy rain have some sort of advanced tech with that police guy? 

BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:

yeah i am wondering that too. unless its an alternate timeline. 

but actually thinking about it, didnt Heavy rain have some sort of advanced tech with that police guy? 

Didn't play Heavy Rain, so dunno, but I saw some videos and it seems the world there is pretty close to ours in tech, and something like that of detroit where andriods are not only in droves, but feel like alreadpy functional part of the world and already in a stage people hate them so it's probably not a relatively new thing there, I gess there is at least a couple of generations of difference between heaby rain and deteoit worlds.

It couod be explained as have happened all of a sudden and taken the world by storm or something like that but I can't see it being less than 20 years of difference there, when I would guess it's at least 60.

what do you play?

you havent played bloodborne, you havent played heavy rain. do you even game?

yeah it being the same guy is a stretch, but he sure as hell looks like him. 

That old old man has a generic old man face. I guess that was what they we're aiming for in Heavy Rain.

And Brabra must be one of those weird specimens who enjoy talking about garmz more than playing them.

.- -... -.-. -..

^ case in point.

How's Yugioh on GBA? Do you recommend it? I'm not that into Yugi anymore but I'd love to it if it was a good card game.

.- -... -.-. -..

BraLoD said:
PieToast said:

That old old man has a generic old man face. I guess that was what they we're aiming for in Heavy Rain.

And Brabra must be one of those weird specimens who enjoy talking about garmz more than playing them.

BraLoD is a poor bastard.

But I haven't been playing little this year, actually.

LoD beaten again

FF7 beaten

FF8 beaten

FF9 beaten

FF10 beaten

FF 10-2 beaten

Chrono Cross beaten

Demon's Souls platinuned

Harry Potter 1 gb beaten again

Harry Potter 2 gb beaten again

MGS beaten

MGS2 beaten

MGS3 beaten

Persona 3 FES beaten

Aria of Sorrow beaten again

Pokemon,TGS gb beaten again

Yugioh gba beaten

GT6 played decently

Sonic 1 MS beaten some times

Phantasy Star beaten

Dragon Crystal beaten sometimes

Diablo 3 beaten sometimes

and that's about what I remember right now xP

(shamelessly played quite a bit of Candy Crush as well xP)

congratulations, you just went from a loser who doesnt play any games, to a loser to does nothing but play games within one point. good job