By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
celador said:
Hopefully the PSX hype doesn't get as ridiculous as last year.

I must of missed that train where's the massive hype.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
celador said:

Agent re-reveal with live gameplay and new Crash Bandicoot from Naughty Dog or

Just kidding of course

SnakeDrake said:
celador said:

I must of missed that train where's the massive hype.

It was on neogaf, not here where it became a bit ridiculous. On Chartz, people are generally more realistic I think, gaf are very excitable.

bananaking21 said:

i have a feeling it will be the weakest show from sony this year. (excluding TGS im not into japanese games and dont know how to rate them)

E3 was bonkers. 

1- Horizon

2- Dreams

3- The Last Gaurdian.

4- Shenmue 3

5- FF7 Remake

6- Final Fantasy world

7- Rigs

8- Uncharted 4 gameplay which was INSANE.

9- Firewatch announced

10- Hitman announced

Paris Game Week was Great

1- Takken for PS4 + VR support

2- Boundless announced

3- No Mans Sky June release date

4- Matterfall announced (though with just a CGI trailer)

5- Horizon: demo played in a different way. not a big new announcement, but was still kewl.

6- Bloodborne the old hunters release date

7- Dirveclub Bikes announced and released immediatly. 

8- Gravity Rush first Gameplay

9- Uncharted 4 Multiplayer

10- Robinson The Journey announced to be PS VR exclusive

11- Until Dawn rush of blood for PS VR

12- Gran Turismo Sport announced

13- WIld - First gameplay

14- Detroit: Become human announced. 

i personally dont see how they can top that at PSX. 

im thinking we will see

1- Destiny 2 announced

2- TLG new gameplay or trailer, with release date or release window

3- Uncharted 4 story trailer, revealing the villian and new location

4- GT sport. maybe release window if its 2016

5- PS VR release date and price

6- street fighter, ratchet and clank, No Mans Sky and all that.

7- new starwars maps trailers or something like that.

8- and one first or second party AAA announcement like Sony Bends game, that rumored JRPG or Level 5's RPG. 

9- Farcry Primial Gameplay ( the game is coming out in Feb, they better fucking show us some gameplay)

10- some indie and smaller type games like Rime or shadow of the beast announced. 

As far as first party goes, I think we may see God of War 4/reboot. It is the tenth anniversary of the first game this year, and earlier devs from SSM were teasing about something big for that celebration. As far as I know that hasn't happened yet, so the only place left to do it this year would be PSX. I think a December 2015 reveal would be fine even for a game I would guess be a Q1 2017 release.

poklane said:
celador said:

Just kidding of course

Ah yeah, Agent is another one I can't believe some people actually think is coming.

Around the Network
celador said:

As far as first party goes, I think we may see God of War 4/reboot. It is the tenth anniversary of the first game this year, and earlier devs from SSM were teasing about something big for that celebration. As far as I know that hasn't happened yet, so the only place left to do it this year would be PSX. I think a December 2015 reveal would be fine even for a game I would guess be a Q1 2017 release.

i knew i was forgetting something!

yeah i totally expect GoW to be there. or if its Somehow not a GoW game, then SSM's game to be there. Ironically thats the most imporarnt announcement for me. if they announce that, im happy. if they dont, then they better announce some pretty amazing shit to make up for it. 

celador said:
poklane said:
celador said:

Just kidding of course

Ah yeah, Agent is another one I can't believe some people actually think is coming.

id lose my shit if we got Red Dead Redemption 2 or a new AAA Rockstar game announced at the show. (as long as its not midnight club or anything lame like that)

though i am not expecting it. 

What if its a remastered port for Ascension XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

bananaking21 said:
celador said:

id lose my shit if we got Red Dead Redemption 2 or a new AAA Rockstar game announced at the show. (as long as its not midnight club or anything lame like that)

It's definitely within reason that Rockstar would have something new to show by now. I might be wrong, but I think they generally just announce games on their own terms, rather than at conferences.

celador said:
bananaking21 said:

It's definitely within reason that Rockstar would have something new to show by now. I might be wrong, but I think they generally just announce games on their own terms, rather than at conferences.

im dying for a Rockstar announcement but yeah they generally announce new games on their own. however they did announce the GTA5 8th gen versions at Sony's E3. so there could be a small chance of it happening. but im not expecting it.