By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:

wut? you have no ps4? how did you play the game?

and it felt good. but when somebody kicks your ass a few times and you go ahead it beat them after its proven so hard its a much better feeling.

overall the game is great. TW3 > Bloodborne so far. but both games are epic. 

I didn't play it yet.

what are you waiting for!!! got a PS4!!

Around the Network
PieToast said:
bananaking21 said:

its slow, but its damage is seriously high. plus its hold R2 hit is massive, and it blows enemies away. i been trying a lot of weapons, hammer is strong, but its range is low. i tried lodwigs blade, meh, its okay. i keep it as a secondary just in case. yeah and i upgrade my weapons when ever i can. 

its called the blade of mercy. i would buy it to try it, but 40k is a lot of blood echos!

You've got that already? Can't believe you did it.... you fucking monster...

I'ts the fastest weapon in the game. It's transformed mode is held in both hands and the attack is almost instant after you dodge. And because it's fast, and the attack animations don't take that much time, you have more chances to dodge. I don't recommend it now because it deals low amounts of damage, so it's probably best if you use it when you're high level or on the second playthrough.

i didnt get it yet. decided to ask about it first before i waste 40k! i guess ill get it later. i do plan on trying every weapon in the game anyways. 

and no second play throughs for me. usually when i beat a game im done, never beat it again. plus, this a game like this, its beauty is in the first play through.

the best moments for me are when i am going into a new area, where i have no idea where to go, and i am fighting for my life, and i need to reach a place to open a door or something, so i know i atleast did something. those moments where you are like "oh shit, where the fuck am i going". in a second play through, thats just not going to be there since i pretty much memorized the map. 

BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:

what are you waiting for!!! got a PS4!!

I'm waiting for Googh to look away so I can steal it

ew. his probably has herpes. 

bananaking21 said:
BraLoD said:

I'm waiting for Googh to look away so I can steal it

Your momma has herpes. :P

BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:

Nothing some alcohol won't take care of.

And about your last post to PieToast, this games keep getting harder everytime you beat them. Try it again after you beat it

When I beat Demon's Souls and started the NG+, there was a boss I've beaten on the first try I'd heard it was really hard, then on NG+ the fucker got REALLY hard, he kicked my ass a couple of times, he would literally one-hit kill my char that has just beaten the freaking game already. The first spyke in difficult is the biggest, so NG+ may be way harder than the first time to you. After that you get minor difficult upgrades each time and can deal better with them.

ill still pass. no point in playing this game twice for me. i really only play a game once. the only game i beat more than once last gen was Red Dead Redemption. and thats because its GOTG. 

Around the Network

Thief is free on this months psn

Might as well give it a go.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:

ill still pass. no point in playing this game twice for me. i really only play a game once. the only game i beat more than once last gen was Red Dead Redemption. and thats because its GOTG. 

Coward!

As much as I frekingly love RDR, TLOU > RDR, deal with it.

id actually say TLoU is "better". but RDR is the GOTG for me. it was just magical. 

so me and my brothers got CoD:BO3. basically for split screen online. its actually pretty fun. pretty pumped to get back home and play same games.

bananaking21 said:
so me and my brothers got CoD:BO3. basically for split screen online. its actually pretty fun. pretty pumped to get back home and play same games.

I guess your bloodborne adventure has been put on hold then.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
bananaking21 said:

I guess your bloodborne adventure has been put on hold then.

naa. im still going to continue playing it. but i will also play CoD and Rocket League with my brothers.