By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:
Humm.. Recently finished the last of us left behind dlc was really good even though its short. Now I'm really for the last of us 2.

You are hungry.  Go eat something.

Quick someone make me a sandwich. No subway.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:

Quick someone make me a sandwich. No subway.

Anything is better than keep eating words

On a serious note, TLOU 2 with a grown up Ellie and Sony gets all the money.

What is the driving emotion this time. Since I'm sure ND is fully focusing on that for the story going forward. But seriously I don't think I can handle a Joel dying of screen.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:

What is the driving emotion this time. Since I'm sure ND is fully focusing on that for the story going forward. But seriously I don't think I can handle a Joel dying of screen.

What if Ellie kills Joel herself? huh? Huh? HUH?

I just want to play as Ellie as much as I can, see Joel teaching her how to swim, how to play a guitar, and stuff like that. Then see Ellie as a grown up woman, a lone wolf expert on survival, survival should be the focus on this game, damn man, Ellie is already awesome but I want her to turn definitely to turn into a timeless iconic character.

Shit, I can't start talking about TLOU, I get too excited, dammit.

I think you new a new pair of pants. Here take mines.

BraLoD said:
I don't even know if a Phoenix Feather will work anymore with such death streaks, but here it goes.

*BraLoD used Phoenix Feather"

i came in here to address you so i am quoting so you can see it.

fuck you man! everytime in bloodborne i face a new boss, i remembered what you said about beating it from the first time. and everytime i got my ass kicked!!  but today i didnt manage to beat one boss from the first time, but TWO!! The Witch of Hemwick and Vicar Amelia. i was very well prepared and leveled up, so they were quite easy, but still, suck it!

i gotta say though, beating a boss that kicked my ass more than once, and proved to be very hard is more satisfying though.

however, now i am stuck. i beat six bosses. The Cleric Beast, the two i mentioned above, Father Gascoigne and the blood starved beast and now the dark beast Paarl, which opens the door that leads back into Old Yahram. and i have NO idea where to go. where to go? 

bananaking21 said:
BraLoD said:
I don't even know if a Phoenix Feather will work anymore with such death streaks, but here it goes.

fuck you man! everytime in bloodborne i face a new boss, i remembered what you said about beating it from the first time. and everytime i got my ass kicked!!  but today i didnt manage to beat one boss from the first time, but TWO!! The Witch of Hemwick and Vicar Amelia. i was very well prepared and leveled up, so they were quite easy, but still, suck it!

i gotta say though, beating a boss that kicked my ass more than once, and proved to be very hard is more satisfying though.

however, now i am stuck. i beat six bosses. The Cleric Beast, the two i mentioned above, Father Gascoigne and the blood starved beast and now the dark beast Paarl, which opens the door that leads back into Old Yahram. and i have NO idea where to go. where to go? 

It's pretty close to the place where you fought Vicar Amelia. Touch the deformed skull, go to the bottom of the stairs and you'll see a big open space, turn to the right through the path gaurded by the huge white dude, and you should know your way from there.

.- -... -.-. -..

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:

You didn't feel good beating a boss at the first try? Think about how much you improved to be able to do stuff like that!
Beating a boss that's kicking your ass have that relief feeling, but it means you sucked until then XP

Sorry but I can't help you with this one, I have no PS4. Haven't you made some choice in a branching area? You probably missed some way.

wut? you have no ps4? how did you play the game?

and it felt good. but when somebody kicks your ass a few times and you go ahead it beat them after its proven so hard its a much better feeling.

overall the game is great. TW3 > Bloodborne so far. but both games are epic. 

PieToast said:
bananaking21 said:
BraLoD said:

It's pretty close to the place where you fought Vicar Amelia. Touch the deformed skull, go to the bottom of the stairs and you'll see a big open space, turn to the right through the path gaurded by the huge white dude, and you should know your way from there.

okay thanks! you been a lot of help

question, there is a sword for like 40000 blood echoes, why is it so expensive, and is it any good?

personally i am using the Hunters Axe, its the best weapon i used so far, fuck i love it!

bananaking21 said:
PieToast said:
bananaking21 said:
BraLoD said:

question, there is a sword for like 40000 blood echoes, why is it so expensive, and is it any good?

personally i am using the Hunters Axe, its the best weapon i used so far, fuck i love it!

What's the name of that weapon? 

The Hunter's Axe has good range, but it's slow, and it's transformed mode is even slower. I prefer the Hunter's saw because it's slower and it's transformed has about the same range as the regular Axe, but they both do less damage, I think. Don't forget to upgrade your weapons!

.- -... -.-. -..

PieToast said:
bananaking21 said:

The Hunter's Axe has good range, but it's slow, and it's transformed mode is even slower. I prefer the Hunter's saw because it's slower and it's transformed has about the same range as the regular Axe, but they both do less damage, I think. Don't forget to upgrade your weapons!

its slow, but its damage is seriously high. plus its hold R2 hit is massive, and it blows enemies away. i been trying a lot of weapons, hammer is strong, but its range is low. i tried lodwigs blade, meh, its okay. i keep it as a secondary just in case. yeah and i upgrade my weapons when ever i can. 

its called the blade of mercy. i would buy it to try it, but 40k is a lot of blood echos!

bananaking21 said:
PieToast said:

its slow, but its damage is seriously high. plus its hold R2 hit is massive, and it blows enemies away. i been trying a lot of weapons, hammer is strong, but its range is low. i tried lodwigs blade, meh, its okay. i keep it as a secondary just in case. yeah and i upgrade my weapons when ever i can. 

its called the blade of mercy. i would buy it to try it, but 40k is a lot of blood echos!

You've got that already? Can't believe you did it.... you fucking monster...

I'ts the fastest weapon in the game. It's transformed mode is held in both hands and the attack is almost instant after you dodge. And because it's fast, and the attack animations don't take that much time, you have more chances to dodge. I don't recommend it now because it deals low amounts of damage, so it's probably best if you use it when you're high level or on the second playthrough.

.- -... -.-. -..