By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Joined the community.

Around the Network

i been playing mad max. sigh... this game makes me lose hope in avalanche as a studio.

they have TONS of great ideas. but the execution on pretty much every one is bad. the AI is also horrible.

however upgrading and fighting with your car is fun. and the world is seriously a looker and huge. im going to finish it, but i am not really feeling it.

PlayStation is killin' it again like usual! So many ubah games, so little time & money sigh ;)

bananaking21 said:
i been playing mad max. sigh... this game makes me lose hope in avalanche as a studio.

they have TONS of great ideas. but the execution on pretty much every one is bad. the AI is also horrible.

however upgrading and fighting with your car is fun. and the world is seriously a looker and huge. im going to finish it, but i am not really feeling it.

That's pretty much what most previews were saying of the game months before launch.

I'm glad I wasn't much interested in the game to begin with. I might get when it's in the bargain bin and I'm bored.

TheGoldenBoy said:
bananaking21 said:

That's pretty much what most previews were saying of the game months before launch.

I'm glad I wasn't much interested in the game to begin with. I might get when it's in the bargain bin and I'm bored.

yeah i barely listen to previews/reviews anymore honestly. i didnt look much at the game but what i seen i liked. and that was car combat. And car combat is pretty much the reason why i got this.

i dont get why avalanche studios are hell bent on Auto aim. give me the option me to aim by my self and use some actual skill. whats worse is that they dont even give the option of free aim. its rediculous. 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
bananaking21 said:

yeah i barely listen to previews/reviews anymore honestly. i didnt look much at the game but what i seen i liked. and that was car combat. And car combat is pretty much the reason why i got this.

i dont get why avalanche studios are hell bent on Auto aim. give me the option me to aim by my self and use some actual skill. whats worse is that they dont even give the option of free aim. its rediculous. 

That really does suck. Especially when you consider they delayed the game a whole year as well.

Really? Planned on getting mad max down the road.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

TheGoldenBoy said:

That really does suck. Especially when you consider they delayed the game a whole year as well.

im playing it on PC. but i have to say, its fairly polished, little to no bugs at all. i'll give them credit there. however there is some stupid stuff.

you cant move when firing a shotgun. you stay still... i mean... seriously? you cant even change the direction you are looking at. if your back is to the enemies it will stay there until you stop aiming.

outpost: i havent finished all the outpost and outpost types. its a really cool idea that you have different type of outposts that you have to beat in different ways. however one that i encountered 3 times so far is where you have to blow up some fuel tanks in it. so you get on foot, walk around for 10 minutes or so just looking for them to blow around 10 tanks the same way. it gets tidious and boring honestly.

platforming. its like some old PS3 or PS2 games where you can only climb on certain stuff. their needs to be a market for where you can climb. its weird and feels lazy. 

SnakeDrake said:

it fun at times. boring at others. i like car combat, could have been better but its still fun. and i still dont have all the crucial updates on my car. i just got some armor for exmaple. 

bananaking21 said:
SnakeDrake said:

it fun at times. boring at others. i like car combat, could have been better but its still fun. and i still dont have all the crucial updates on my car. i just got some armor for exmaple. 

That first line is how i feel about most open world games now a days while ill get it really later still on the witcher 3 and getting mgsv later. Thx for the info.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share