By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Man if that BC thing are only digital ps2 classics that would be such a fail by sony. Best case scenario would be ps2 and ps1 without region lock for the physical games, upscalled resolution and trophy support for the digtal versions at least.

Around the Network

Apparently FFXII is once again sort of kind of confirmed maybe to be getting a remaster. In the latest set of guides being released by Prima, a collector's FFXII edition guide is coming that suspiciously includes HD screenshots and is listed just like the X and X-2 guides that are coming for the already remastered titles. Plus, it's the only way XII would be relevant in the bunch.

I'm guessing PGW announcement. People had been expecting TGS, but my guess is that Sony and SE decided it would have been overkill for their already huge lineup announcement.

http://www.primagames.com/games/final-fantasy-box-set-2/feature/first-look-final-fantasy-x-x-2-xii-box-set

Teeqoz said:

Well it might piss off some Vita fans, especially considering how they said it was being made for the Vita.

I think nothing can piss off Vita fans at this point. It's more like shrugging with "yeah, oh well - should've seen it coming".

I did platinum the game, but never was a big fan of it, so I'm not complaining. I'm hoping for different games on Vita (3rd party wRPGs) and their lack makes me a sad, sad panda :(

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Maybe they'll port Freedom Wars too.

SnakeDrake said:
The outcry from the vita fans were that for a while we considered Kat and the universe of Gravity Rush as the vita unoffical mascot just like crash was an unoffical mascot for the ps1 since sony cant deside for themselves. I mean add to the fact that no !!! Sony studio is going to make any AAA game for the vita then you'd at least understand why theres an outcry. Sony is just taken vita exclusives away without anything to replace them. And seriously look at 2016 is the ps4 going to get hurt if at least 1 or 2 of them got taken away.

Consoles have been doing great in Japan, PS4 is not exception. So maybe Sony is just trying to give reasons for the PS Vita owners to also buy a PS4 as well.   

Around the Network

Bralod, I command you to make the Disgaea 5 review thread
Currently 79 meta, 82.2% game rankings.

BraLoD said:
Roronaa_chan said:
Bralod, I command you to make the Disgaea 5 review thread
Currently 79 meta, 82.2% game rankings.

There is already reviews hitting? The game is supposed to launch Oct 6th!

Yup, was surprised too. I wonder when DQ H and ToZ will get theirs

Roronaa_chan said:
BraLoD said:

There is already reviews hitting? The game is supposed to launch Oct 6th!

Yup, was surprised too. I wonder when DQ H and ToZ will get theirs

They're two of my most anticipated games, but I can already guess that the reviews will probably be average. DQH will likely be cited as a nice shakeup to the Warriors formula, but still not making enough strides to really be a unique experience. ToZ on the otherhand will be criminally misunderstood because rarely does somebody who actually understands JRPGs seem to review the titles.

Either way I'm buying both, of course. I just hope ToZ is better than Xillia and the even worse Xillia 2.

As if we weren't already certain enough that classic backwards compatibility was coming, apparently somebody else contacted Playstation Lifestyle to share some screenshots of their navigation to yet another PS2 game being live streamed, namely War of the Monsters. This one is more stealthily named as a test stream, but the icon is still there.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/09/22/evidence-points-ps2-games-ps4-thanks-firmware-update-3-00-beta/#/slide/1

What's that black bar?