By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

PGW probably.. And it'll come together with the new firmware update.

Around the Network

I have to be honest, I'm very pleased with GR2 being moved to the PS4. It looks like they have increased the scope of the game immensely.

Teeqoz said:
I have to be honest, I'm very pleased with GR2 being moved to the PS4. It looks like they have increased the scope of the game immensely.

Is that somehow a stance that's being frowned upon? It's great that the game ditched the Vita imo, don't hold the games capabilities back so it can release on a system that is essentially entirely irrelevant.

DerNebel said:
Teeqoz said:

Is that somehow a stance that's being frowned upon? It's great that the game ditched the Vita imo, don't hold the games capabilities back so it can release on a system that is essentially entirely irrelevant.

and has a very very small userbase. if Gravity Rush ever wants to become a franchise, the second one needed to be moved to PS4. plus i am not sure what people are sad about. GR2 being moved to PS4 will result in it being a MUCH better game. 

DerNebel said:
Teeqoz said:

Well it might piss off some Vita fans, especially considering how they said it was being made for the Vita.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
DerNebel said:
Teeqoz said:

Well it might piss off some Vita fans, especially considering how they said it was being made for the Vita.

Well i followed the games development and there were signs that GR2 was originally begin made for the psvita confusion within sony with with platform this games being made for to the very first reveal trailer for the games looks like it was running on vita hardware. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Teeqoz said:
DerNebel said:
Teeqoz said:

Eh, oh well sacrifices that had to be made. That Sony stopped supporting the Vita has been clear for quite a while now.

Btw. I'm acutally thinking of getting a Vita TV, I've been holding off on playing Persona 4 Golden for long enough now and you get those things for dirt cheap nowadays anyway. They work with PS4 controllers too right?

The outcry from the vita fans were that for a while we considered Kat and the universe of Gravity Rush as the vita unoffical mascot just like crash was an unoffical mascot for the ps1 since sony cant deside for themselves. I mean add to the fact that no !!! Sony studio is going to make any AAA game for the vita then you'd at least understand why theres an outcry. Sony is just taken vita exclusives away without anything to replace them. And seriously look at 2016 is the ps4 going to get hurt if at least 1 or 2 of them got taken away.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Limited Edition 1TB Black Ops 3 PS4 bundle ($449.99) and Limited Edition Call of Duty Controller announcements incoming
Console bundle: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B015NGZFWS/212-53-20/
DualShock 4: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B015NHBBOS/10-0105-20/

SnakeDrake said:
The outcry from the vita fans were that for a while we considered Kat and the universe of Gravity Rush as the vita unoffical mascot just like crash was an unoffical mascot for the ps1 since sony cant deside for themselves. I mean add to the fact that no !!! Sony studio is going to make any AAA game for the vita then you'd at least understand why theres an outcry. Sony is just taken vita exclusives away without anything to replace them. And seriously look at 2016 is the ps4 going to get hurt if at least 1 or 2 of them got taken away.

Not necessarily, but are the games or the Vita (outside of the eyes of the hardcore fanbase) going to benefit from them?

The Vita simply isn't a viable platform for AAA games.