By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
DerNebel said:

Fake? The font and a few other things don't look like they look on my PS4, subtle differences. Though that could be from a FW change too. Or I'm imagining them.

Fake leaker would probably use a more popular game to draw attention..or maybe that's what they wanted you to think

Around the Network

Persona 4 - $2.50 only. via PS store in PS3 under classics section. :)

guys, how was Tales of Xillia and Xillia-2? better to buy the digital version? it is flash sale at the PS Store, so i'm thinking if I'm going digital or wait further for the retail to drop the price even more.

Needed break from MGSV, so I started arkham knight. Now I am playing 5 games at once. Why do I always do this

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
gabzjmm23 said:
Persona 4 - $2.50 only. via PS store in PS3 under classics section. :)

But I've already bought it

for how much? recently? or back in the days? haven't played it. my friend keep on bugging me that you can get married/relationship, have ghosts. so somewhat like Fire Emblem x SMT (which it is somewhat SMT anyway). 

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:
Needed break from MGSV, so I started arkham knight. Now I am playing 5 games at once. Why do I always do this

Because you are Reim

Can't argue with that logic lol

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
gabzjmm23 said:

for how much? recently? or back in the days? haven't played it. my friend keep on bugging me that you can get married/relationship, have ghosts. so somewhat like Fire Emblem x SMT (which it is somewhat SMT anyway). 

I don't remember actually

P3 was on sale, then I got both, dunno if P4 was also on sale though

It was recently, in the first half of this year, maybe first quarter.

as long as it is worth it, it would be my first persona game though. glad i've got it very cheap. :D

wanted to buy both tales of xillia and xillia 2 but i really prefer the retail version so i can keep it, rather owning digital only.

gabzjmm23 said:
BraLoD said:

I don't remember actually

P3 was on sale, then I got both, dunno if P4 was also on sale though

It was recently, in the first half of this year, maybe first quarter.

as long as it is worth it, it would be my first persona game though. glad i've got it very cheap. :D

wanted to buy both tales of xillia and xillia 2 but i really prefer the retail version so i can keep it, rather owning digital only.

I haven´t played Xillia 2 yet(PS4 came along...) but Xillia was my first tales game and I loved it! I doubt the retail version will get much cheaper. After all it´s a two year old game. I say buy it^^

EDIT: I just checked the us Store and Xillia is 6$ with Xillia2 at 12$...just bought xillia 2.......lord knows if I´ll ever play it

Yup...RO friggin rocked  

twinspectre is the source or just the first poster? Cause I know who it is

Roronaa_chan said:
DerNebel said:

Fake? The font and a few other things don't look like they look on my PS4, subtle differences. Though that could be from a FW change too. Or I'm imagining them.

Fake leaker would probably use a more popular game to draw attention..or maybe that's what they wanted you to think

Just found it on reddit and didn't look into it more, considering that it apparently has been deleted now I'd say it could be fake.