By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
ReimTime said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
ReimTime said:

Well I do like it as it's a great game to play with friends; but I have no idea if the $40 price tag is justified

Have you bought the previous two DLC packs?

I did when I was a bit looser with my money, yeah

I'm not really sure what to say then. I got it because it's going to be my go-to coop game for the most of the year. So for me personally $40 wasn't much for a game I'll probably put a ton of hours into since I'm not getting COD or Battlefront and the only games I'll probably get this holiday season are Uncharted collection and Persona 5 if it releases this year. For anyone else $40 might be too much, especially if you're budget is more tight.

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
ReimTime said:

I did when I was a bit looser with my money, yeah

I'm not really sure what to say then. I got it because it's going to be my go-to coop game for the most of the year. So for me personally $40 wasn't much for a game I'll probably put a ton of hours into since I'm not getting COD or Battlefront and the only games I'll probably get this holiday season are Uncharted collection and Persona 5 if it releases this year.

I talked to my Destiny crew and we agreed to buy it. I guess Soma will have to wait until October :/ and then it's Fallout 4 until Christmas

#1 Amb-ass-ador

TheGoldenBoy said:
ReimTime said:
BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:
So, uh can anyone give me an opinion on The Taken King without being polar about it?

No polar? So are you okay with a tropical opinion?

If so, ask ethomaz.

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :-p

It's got a 90 Metascore and 4.o userscore so far o.O

If you like Destiny, you'll probably like The Taken King.

If you haven't up until now, The Taken King probably won't change your opinion of the game.

I've just got the game today, so I haven't played. However I heard that everything that people complained about the first year (game + DLC), Bungie got right with the Taken King. Ethomaz has created a thread about it.

ReimTime said:
BraLoD said:

Well, user score to big games like that are pure shit, people create several accounts to zero it for teh warz.

Still a toss-up between this and Soma!

Soma.

Around the Network

Anyone see this? Taken from http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1112906

PS4 launched Dec 2013 in Asia and March 2015 in China. So far sales are tracking ahead of all other PS platforms

#1 Amb-ass-ador

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qhLKKHL4T8
World of Final Fantasy trailer. kawaii!!!

So PS4 costs 250 Euro in Japan now!? Damn! I'd buy it for that price in no time :P It's such a pity that when the pricecut hits our shores it's gonna be 350 Euro :/ How come the Japanese get it so cheap!?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
So PS4 costs 250 Euro in Japan now!? Damn! I'd buy it for that price in no time :P It's such a pity that when the pricecut hits our shores it's gonna be 350 Euro :/ How come the Japanese get it so cheap!?

Because PS4 sales are on fire in the west, including the US and Europe, while they've been touch and go for awhile in Japan despite only sitting at around $345 USD at the time of the price cut. The problem was in content primarily, which is being heavily remedied in 2016 for Japanese audiences as shown by Sony's Pre-TGS presentation, but I guess Sony really wants to seal the deal and get that momentum going by tossing in a price cut too to drop the already lower price even further.

Blame everybody for buying PS4's at the current price for the lack of any price cut up to now.

LuckyTrouble said:
Scisca said:

Because PS4 sales are on fire in the west, including the US and Europe, while they've been touch and go for awhile in Japan despite only sitting at around $345 USD at the time of the price cut. The problem was in content primarily, which is being heavily remedied in 2016 for Japanese audiences as shown by Sony's Pre-TGS presentation, but I guess Sony really wants to seal the deal and get that momentum going by tossing in a price cut too to drop the already lower price even further.

Blame everybody for buying PS4's at the current price for the lack of any price cut up to now.

You bastards!! :)

I guess it makes sense, but still... damn. That's a massive difference! It's 150 Euro cheaper - PS4 won't get that cheap in the West in years. No way I'm paying more than 300 Euro now that I know just what a rip-off they are making here! They better cut the price in West soon and cut it by 100 Euro.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.