By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
SnakeDrake said:
MGSV isnt really selling out in my city is already gotten a price reduction lol. While they underestamated Until Dawn sales and its still over the full price range XD quite opposite from last gen when there were lines of people buying mgs iv

I thought MGSV was selling well in the UK. I think it's still full price on Amazon. 

Around the Network
danielrdp said:
SnakeDrake said:
MGSV isnt really selling out in my city is already gotten a price reduction lol. While they underestamated Until Dawn sales and its still over the full price range XD quite opposite from last gen when there were lines of people buying mgs iv

I thought MGSV was selling well in UK. I think it's still full price on Amazon. 

I live in hong kong i use the uk cause the chartz dont have my city as an option so i use uk for the lols

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

http://www.needforspeed.com/en_GB/beta-sign-up

Beta for NFS.

@versus_evil, can I add u to my psn's friend list?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

@versus_evil , ok cool.
will add u as soon as I get off of work
have u ever tried playing ff14 on the ps4 ?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Guys the dream is dead! I don't think FFXII HD will be announced at TGS.
Kagari just said it would make sense for them to announce it on the games 10th anniversary which is in March 2016 and remember Square Enix saying they will give a release date for FFXV in March, most likely Square Enix is holding a conference in March.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

BraLoD said:
Can anyone help me with pasting a countdown timer to a post here?

I asked Kylee for help and was said I would need a Flash countdown to work, well, I've made several countdown timers in different sites, and when I past the code here, embed or not, it simply does not show anything or just the code still in the written form, then if I enter to edit the post the countdown clock will magically appear, then if I save the post like this it'll just disappear both in my edit and in the version you'll see here in the website.

I don't have a clue of what to do, and need to figure it out soon to put in the TGS thread I've created,

Any help is welcome.

Here you go. I could find a way to use the one that you had in the TGS thread so I made this one. It was bitch to fix though

BraLoD said:

TEST

It finally worked! But without the blue background...

Now, which should I use? The UK one GoldenBoy made? It'll always be wrong everyone else outside of the timezone I choose...

Just use one with the right time. I didn't know I fucked up the time when I made it.

BraLoD said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Just use one with the right time. I didn't know I fucked up the time when I made it.

That's the problem, there isn't one right for everyone, if I use mine it'll just be right for people in my timezone.
The site asks for the time of the day, but no timezone, so it reads yours PC/phone/whatever internal clock to determine how much time is left and create the counter, so it'll be X hours wrong to more or less depending how many more or less your GMT is to mine.

Oh I get it now. I was using Pacific Standard Time. 

BraLoD said:

TEST

It finally worked!

Now, which should I use? The UK one GoldenBoy made? It'll always be wrong everyone else outside of the timezone I choose...

If it's a countdown  timer, shouldn't it be the same for everyone depite the timezones?