By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
estebxx said:

Horizon looks like it has NOTHING to envy games like the Withcer and Skyrim, in fact it looks more promising and unique than those games since it isnt set in the typical western mythological fantasy were you fight the typical griffons, mermaids, dragons, orcs, etc, etc NO... in this game you go up against MECHS in the form of dinosours and possibly other animals like the eagle at the end of the trailer.

And the game is set in a post apocaliptic world that is completely different and more original than your tipical postapocaliptic game, it isnt the post nuclear wastelands of Fallout, Metro, Mad Max neither the post zombie outbreak of The walking dead, left 4 dead or any other zombie game... no this post apocaliptic wolrd is untouched by the pollution of humans and the world has taken over the old modern cities, and the reasons behind the dissapearence of the "old ones" (the previous human civilization) is a mistery that im sure you will uncover while you play the game.

Sony has something here that looks way better than Skyrim, that looks graphicly on par or better than the Witcher 3, that has amazing gameplay according to what we saw (and i doubt some people will complain about it like some did with the witcher 3), and that is far more unique and interesting that your typical fantasy open world rpg.

if this turns out right (and i believe it will) it could turn into Sonys biggest IP since this is the type of game that appeals to the whole world (the west and japan.)

100 % this

And not only this, but it be the first of its kind, where you'll play as a female protaginist.

Around the Network

Horizon and Uncharted 4 are looking better and better everytime we get an article about them and people say that Sony's E3 didn't have big exclusives!

If Horizon lives up to its potential Uncharted 4 would have competition next year for best PS4 game.

Has anyone heard about what happened to Level 5s game on NeoGAF? Even Kagari knew what it was but nothing has happened yet. Someone on NeoGAF must have said something, if they have please give me a link.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Ali_16x said:
Has anyone heard about what happened to Level 5s game on NeoGAF? Even Kagari knew what it was but nothing has happened yet. Someone on NeoGAF must have said something, if they have please give me a link.

Heard nothing, I assume it has been pushed back to TGS.

DerNebel said:
Ali_16x said:

Heard nothing, I assume it has been pushed back to TGS.

Ugh, I was looking to their game the most. They were so confident when they said their game would be at E3 but I guess Sony or whoever decided to wait it out, there were a lot of Japanese games this E3, probably best to wait for TGS I guess.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network

I swear to God, if Evolution somehow manages to get Driveclub playable with Morpheus, that would be that dealbreaker for me. #INSTABUY

HYPE

Please be 2016 soon :)

LordLichtenstein said:
I swear to God, if Evolution somehow manages to get Driveclub playable with Morpheus, that would be that dealbreaker for me. #INSTABUY

doubt it. driveclub is 30FPS. PM needs 60FPS or higher. 

bananaking21 said:
LordLichtenstein said:

doubt it. driveclub is 30FPS. PM needs 60FPS or higher. 

I wouldn't be so sure.

I don't think Evolution Studios will be making a new game for awhile, since they are now focusing on making Driveclub a "platform" and finishing  the PS+ Edition. Their "recent" layoffs suggest this.

But what I think is happening, is that they are actually optimizing and trying to squeeze every bit of power out of PS4, so that they can patch it to 60 FPS.