By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LoZ: Hyrule Collection for Wii slated Nov '08 release

He replied 14 minutes after the last person. I don't thinkthat counts as "bumping."

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

I suppose, but the issue is it's still on the front page. If I really hated a thread, I'd either just let it drop off the front page so it could die, or only reply right after I see it bumped where it's not going to make any difference.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Yeah, kinda lame to throw it out as a rumor with possible credibility.

you made bacon sad. LOL!

I felt like a kid who got a new awesome toy, just to see it smashed in the following seconds :(

Around the Network

Someone has to start wailing the ban hammer around here and soon.

These things:

A) Waste people's time who don't realize this is fake and actually read the whole thing

and

B) Get people's hopes waaaaay up and make them take a 30 story fall onto pavement.

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!

-_- This topic made me get depressed.

Wow... it only just occurred to me that news is still coming out from the GDC which means that there were probably a lot of people looking for the latest news, thus lending credibility to my fake proposal. I really do apologize guys, cause that was honestly unplanned.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

*is still sad* *violently pokes you*

XD