By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U rides on Mario Kart

Cranky Kong will save the Wii U.

Around the Network

Dude the wii u isnt being sold at a loss anymore it will be salvaged wii u is the next ps3 

KoopaKid said:

Dude the wii u isnt being sold at a loss anymore it will be salvaged wii u is the next ps3 

It will sell over 50 million is that what you are saying?

Im saying 30 million and now a profit it will pass gamecube the worst is over

KoopaKid said:

Rofl, is that you zero in disguise? What do you base this bold prediction on? The alleged report that it is no longer selling at a loss has nothing to do with demands. Consumers don't give a crap about that. It won't reach 20 million because no one is buying it at retail. 

Around the Network
reggin_bolas said:
KoopaKid said:

Rofl, is that you zero in disguise? What do you base this bold prediction on? The alleged report that it is no longer selling at a loss has nothing to do with demands. Consumers don't give a crap about that. It won't reach 20 million because no one is buying it at retail. 

Hilarious that you say that. He showed up right after Zero got banned and I thought it was him too.

Come now, people, why so much doom? Nintendo projects 3.6 million for the fiscal year. That would be at least 1.6 million more shipped than Vita for a similar 29 month period. It can't be tooooooo bad. ( ;

ps4tw said:
curl-6 said:

Referring to a system that has yet to recieve its biggest system sellers or reach mass market price as "dead" robs you of any trace of credibility you may have had.

Actually no, wait, your delusion that Mario Kart isn't a widely loved and highly popular franchise already did that.

You mean recieve any system sellers? When I'm proven right I'll expect an apology ;) Keep dreaming, I'll keep my feet firmly on the ground. If Mario Kart was widely loved, explain the GC. Oh snap.

You're going to look very silly when MK8 sells millions. ;)

And Mario Kart sold 6.95 million on GC, despite ruining the franchise's core appeal (accessibility) by overcomplicating things. Games cannot sell that much if they are not widely loved. You're living in a dreamworld.

Max King of the Wild said:
reggin_bolas said:
KoopaKid said:

Hilarious that you say that. He showed up right after Zero got banned and I thought it was him too.

Zero would have predicted much higher than that.

Scizor_99 said:

Zero would have predicted much higher than that.

Oh, I know it's not him. I was comparing him because I was suspicious. Zero knows how to use the quote button and would just say stuff like "because I said so."