By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - have you ever played an MMO?

STARCRAFT

Around the Network

Played the original Guildwars when it came out. It was good as I had the special box edition with the really thick booklet inside on how to play and a card to get you free items (a code that didn't bloody work when creating a chracter!). Other than that I really enjoyed the game. I never got into anything else really apart from a bit of Starwars online a couple of years ago and of course Diablo II.

*Edit.. Corrected spellings!

Good to see this site is still going 

Yeah, I think with a refined system, new features, better graphics, tons of content etc, Guild Wars 2 could be pretty sweet. Games like Guild Wars are better for storylines, since it's not quite a consistent MMO world.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Unfortunately, yes.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM IF YOU HAVEN'T STARTED!

nope i have never played an MMO

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

World of Warcraft

Isto o que vale é que como se fala inglês, ninguém percebe um cú do que ando aqui a escrever e portanto não me podem acusar de andar a dizer asneiras. HAHA

Ragnarok online, runescape, and the original Phantasy Star Online on Dreamcast.

Those things are like crack, stay away, far far away. I played PSO everynight for 5-8 hours for like a year when I was 14 or 15. I had a few characters at max levels.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

sc94597 said:
I played WoW, runescape, Hero online, and knight online. I kinda like runescape the best except for the controls graphics and point of view. The quest are actually have a story and are long. The creatures are fun to kill. The skills are really cool. I quit because of how it was consuming my life. I used up all of my summer playing that.

Please, I know this is a small thing, but the english language has these wonderful things called commas that  seperate words in a list. That way you can make things easier to read. 

... I need to stop listening to my sister's english lectures. =P

On topic...

See a few posts up for my MMO experience. 

Yes, and I do not recommend them. They almost delayed my graduation a whole year.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I declare myself guilty of playing Ragnarok, I used to got a lcl 94 character... I don0t know why I spen so many time with that game, but i think that was because it was so cute :P. I'm not much of a on-line gamer, but we decide with a couple of friends to join this one, so it was some kind of lan to us, actually we're looking to espend some time in RO2.

<The Knight of The Doomeds>