By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who has the worst Signature?

Well here's an interesting spin, since there's so much damn love on here lets make a thread where you can spit out if you dislike someone’s Signature.

I'll start with grandmaster192 who had that hideous monster he claimed was hot for a signature, I think I speak for the behalf of VG Chartz that we're glad that's gone.

Around the Network

i hope its not mine lol

Nope, not mine....The last line of my sig is PURE GENIUS!!!

dromafett, its brawl GOOD but it is way to big BAD

do u guy really hate mine

tails starts to sob...*
he really wanted to be governor of sega :(

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:

I'll start with grandmaster192 who had that hideous monster he claimed was hot for a signature, I think I speak for the behalf of VG Chartz that we're glad that's gone.

Couldn't have stated it better myself.

Yup gotta agree about grandmaster, I also don't like people with really busy sigs.

ArtofAngels said:

I'll start with grandmaster192 who had that hideous monster he claimed was hot for a signature, I think I speak for the behalf of VG Chartz that we're glad that's gone.

I agree. That thing was disgusting

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
11ht11 said:
i hope its not mine lol

Hell no! I watch 5th element almost everytime it's on for two reasons: 1:Milla Jovovich in that cool constume. 2:It's an entertaining film generally.

I don't think Milla Jovovich is all that...she's pretty low on the list of celebrities for me anyway...meh.

Well...wiiforever's sig was WAY too big and it took a lot of help to get him to shrink it...ugh.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )