By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you think Kingdom Hearts should go to the Wii?

Captian_Twig said:
Yeah, and Zelda: Twilight Princess, which involved swinging the wiimote like sword, did horribly.... OH WAIT! IT DIDN'T!

Yeah, good luck swinging the wiimote like sword for RPG.  60-120 hours gameplay/workout.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Around the Network

Yes I do think it should go to the Wii. I don't see how it would be really any different if it went on the PS3.

I would rather see it on the PS3 for cutting edge graphics. I wouldn't mind it on the Wii as long as they gave the option that you could use a gamecube controller also. I just know I would get sick of doing that swinging motion fighting off thousands of heartless.

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767

I knew it if someone makes this kind of thread its just a big discussion between nintendo fanboys and sony fanboys people should just chill and wait for the official announcement.

psrock said:
i'm guessing you still play atari games , huh

I do.  Atari games are fun.  Food Fight is my favorite.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Not this again >_<

We've discussed this ad nauseum. No more
I just want to say that if Soriku tells you that you're talking about KH3 too much, then you're talking about KH3 way too damn much!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Damnit!

I just wish they would announce the which shit console this shit game was coming out on and we could all stfu about it, because I'm sick of it being a source to use to flame the Wii or the PS3 which I own both!

Which one do I hope it comes out on? Wii, because Wii needs the 3rd party support more.

Which game will it probably come out on? Rumors say Wii, but who the hell knows what Square-Enix does, they're Japanese, they could can the series tomorrow for all we know.

They've changed consoles in the past, but I doubt they'll make an announcment until E3 at earliest. Either way, the Wii WILL get some more SE games, and so will the PS3. Japanese is the SE's main audience, and they can't ignore either userbase, because one is their loyal fans, and the other is amazingly huge and growing much faster.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

NYANKS said:
No, I want it on the PS3. The cutscenes AT LEAST would be better. If they make you swing the wiimote to swing the keyblade, that's retarded. They could make it a button rather than a swing, but still.......PS3.

not every Wii game is motion controlled.

i.e Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn 

Wii number: 2758-1649-6225-4782

Click here to level up my license!

I think it should stay on the PS3 so they can add more worlds, bigger worlds, and a longer story. But seeing as it is SE they will probably make Kingdom Hearts 2.5 on the Wii with some lame controls but will redeem it by making it compatible with the real controller plug in (whatever the hell that thing is called).

This game would be perfect for PS3. They could have a lot bigger more detailed beautiful game. Some nice DC with more Disney worlds and key chains and stuff like that.
Also just because it could have better graphics than the PS2 doesn't mean much, because KH had some of the best graphics of its time it would want to do the same thing again.

Truthfully if this game came out on the wii it would be a waste of good potential and the wii user base wouldn't be intrested in this game