Forums - Sony Discussion - A DRIVECLUB update from Evolution Studios

I like the visuals and the game looks pretty but I just like 60fps more than 1080p when it comes to racing games but that might be just me though

Oh well.... PC master race I guess

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network

Rushy is answering all questions in PS.Blog.

Sony is really obsessed with 1080p number. Sony should know fans will appreciate 60fps more than 1080p. I would be gaming "primarily" in PC if I wanted to play in that number.

celador said:
Really doesn't sound like anything that needed almost a year to get right, unless it is revolutionary which it almost certainly won't be. Game must have been a disaster back in November

yeah, a pretty big disappointment in the delay.  i would have loved to be playing this game right now.  around the time of the order 1886 and destiny and probably a few other games i'm not specifically aware of this will probably be very easy to overlook.

daredevil.shark said:
Sony is really obsessed with 1080p number. Sony should know fans will appreciate 60fps more than 1080p. I would be gaming "primarily" in PC if I wanted to play in that number.

I'm fan but I apreciate 1080p over 60fps... of course 1080p60fps is the best of the world but even on PC the first think I always do is increase the resolution... just go down with resolution if the PC have a hard time to hold 30fps.

PS. I prefer resolution over AA too.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
daredevil.shark said:

I'm fan but I apreciate 1080p over 60fps... of course 1080p60fps is the best of the world but even on PC the first think I always do is increase the resolution... just go down with resolution if the PC have a hard time to hold 30fps.

Hmm. Our tastes are different. I prefer better framerate over resolution.

It got delayed due the live Dynamic Menu.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

I like the visuals and the game looks pretty but I just like 60fps more than 1080p when it comes to racing games but that might be just me though

Oh well.... PC master race I guess

You will see no PC racer with such amazing detail in the environment for a long time. This is sort of an arcade ringer, so I'd say I prefer the bling to the amphetamine.

ethomaz said:
It got delayed due the live Dynamic Menu.

Read that too and laughed. Really, they can't tell us that this was the only reason.

ethomaz said:
daredevil.shark said:

Get an XBox One. Then you can play a car racing simulator at 1080p/60fps. 'best of the world', as you say ;-p