By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A DRIVECLUB update from Evolution Studios

I like the visuals and the game looks pretty but I just like 60fps more than 1080p when it comes to racing games but that might be just me though

Oh well.... PC master race I guess

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Rushy is answering all questions in PS.Blog.

Sony is really obsessed with 1080p number. Sony should know fans will appreciate 60fps more than 1080p. I would be gaming "primarily" in PC if I wanted to play in that number.

celador said:
Really doesn't sound like anything that needed almost a year to get right, unless it is revolutionary which it almost certainly won't be. Game must have been a disaster back in November

yeah, a pretty big disappointment in the delay.  i would have loved to be playing this game right now.  around the time of the order 1886 and destiny and probably a few other games i'm not specifically aware of this will probably be very easy to overlook.

daredevil.shark said:
Sony is really obsessed with 1080p number. Sony should know fans will appreciate 60fps more than 1080p. I would be gaming "primarily" in PC if I wanted to play in that number.

I'm fan but I apreciate 1080p over 60fps... of course 1080p60fps is the best of the world but even on PC the first think I always do is increase the resolution... just go down with resolution if the PC have a hard time to hold 30fps.

PS. I prefer resolution over AA too.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
daredevil.shark said:

I'm fan but I apreciate 1080p over 60fps... of course 1080p60fps is the best of the world but even on PC the first think I always do is increase the resolution... just go down with resolution if the PC have a hard time to hold 30fps.

Hmm. Our tastes are different. I prefer better framerate over resolution.

It got delayed due the live Dynamic Menu.

ethomaz said:
It got delayed due the live Dynamic Menu.

Read that too and laughed. Really, they can't tell us that this was the only reason.

ethomaz said:
daredevil.shark said:

Get an XBox One. Then you can play a car racing simulator at 1080p/60fps. 'best of the world', as you say ;-p

Krill said:

Get an XBox One. Then you can play a car racing simulator at 1080p/60fps. 'best of the world', as you say ;-p

Was Gran Turismo announced to Xbone?