By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm downloading Child of Light. What should I expect?

Just got it out of an impulsive buy. I heard it's good, but I saw very little gameplay and dono't really know what to expect.

Anyone have any opinions? Anyone else getting the game?

Around the Network

Tell me how it goes loll, I am gonna buy it on May 1st

Also if you spoil anything! You shall face my Kraken!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Play it and told us if you liked it.

I imagine a turn based RPG Similar to the MARio rpg games .

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

greencactaur said:
I imagine a turn based RPG Similar to the MARio rpg games .

I guess it is a Action RPG... not turn based.

Around the Network

i'm waiting for a price drop.. or maybe i'll get it in a week.. let me us know if it's good. :)

Praise the One.

I'm not really a fan of turn based RPGs (really Pokemon being the exception), but from the moment I saw it I knew I'd be buying it. Downloading now, and I can't to be a part of the beautiful world that they created. :D

spurgeonryan said:

I have never see you on the Wii U. This will be a treat for my eyes! Maybe we will even see a Miiverse post?

It's true. I've been playing Pokemon and Kid Icarus: Uprising on 3DS mostly. But I agree that my console time needs to increase. ^_~

So it comes out today, or tomorrow?

J_Allard said:
So it comes out today, or tomorrow?

Ubisoft had the release date for the 30th, but I know that he PSN and eShop stores have it available for download today. Not sure about the Live marketplace.