By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A policy message from Nintendo...

stof said:
So what are you getting him? Rayman Raving Rabbids 1 or 2? Carnival games? Wiiplay for the wiimote?

How about Mario or Zelda for the gameplay? All of those game Stof suggested are bad games. Don't buy them.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
IllegalPaladin, did you dad and his friends actually play Call of Duty 4 for any length of time, or did they just watch?

A little playing, mainly watching (one stated how much he liked that kind of stuff). It's similar with the Wii, while they like to play it (more than any other console at least), they also like to watch.

Riot Of The Blood said:
stof said:
So what are you getting him? Rayman Raving Rabbids 1 or 2? Carnival games? Wiiplay for the wiimote?

How about Mario or Zelda for the gameplay? All of those game Stof suggested are bad games. Don't buy them.

um... I don't think you understand the situation here...

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
stof said:

um... I don't think you understand the situation here...

Stof is right, party games FTW I only tried RRR2 and I think it's a great game to play with people who are not used to play video games for very many years. 

We will probably just buy the Wii though, since it is pretty expensive as it is - at least for me and my perception of what a present should cost, it's like $430 for the console with wiisports over here.

Maybe we'll give him a card with wiipoints as well so that he can download a few old classics.

And of course, after a while he may be able to master Mario in 3D, I'm not sure, but maybe. :)

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad

What about extra controllers? You're going to want to enjoy some two player tennis.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
stof said:
What about extra controllers? You're going to want to enjoy some two player tennis.

Problem is that together with wiiplay its another $135 and $565 is too much. It'd be nice to give him extra controllers though.

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad