PS3
Love - 8
Hate - 2

Microsoft
Love - 8
Hate - 2

Sony
Love - 1
Hate - 10 (i hate the arrogance of sony)

Around the Network

this rating system doesn't make sense ,,I love something by 5 and hate it by 1,,,what the helll,,,,by reading this thread my IQ has dropped severly,,now I m gonna sue the original poster and live a rich fulfilling life  XD

Wii
Love - 10
Hate - 1

Love - 6
Hate - 2

PS3
Love - 8.5
Hate - 1.5

Microsoft
Love - 9
Hate - 1

Sony
Love - 5
Hate - 7

selnor said:
Game_boy said:
selnor said:
Anyone who puts a rating here doesnt love videogames.

Who cares for the console or it's manufacturer.

It's the games!

Go where the best games are.

Every machine this gen is a capable machine.

For godsake.

Except Microsoft. Their business practices honestly are deserving of hate. Obviously one cannot hate metal and plastic, but if Microsoft's headquarters were turned into a large crater the world would be a better place.

I'm sure you missed the point. Without Nintendo we wouldnt have innovation.Without Sony gaming wouldnt be mainstream.Without Microsoft Pc gaming and online gaming wouldnt be where it is today. Lets leave the bashing out. Thats all this thread is good for. 

You missed the point. If I asked about all the good things about living where you live I'm sure you would have a list. And if I asked about the bad things or what sucked their would be a list as well. I could also ask you do you think the good out weighs the bad and you would have an answer. And YES you can hate a rock. If stub my toe on a rock I'm gonna hate my fault or not.

Also no one here is bashing anything.

SpartanFX said:
this rating system doesn't make sense ,,I love something by 5 and hate it by 1,,,what the helll,,,,by reading this thread my IQ has dropped severly,,now I m gonna sue the original poster and live a rich fulfilling life  XD

No your IQ was already there.

here is an example:

I love the games that X-box has I like there controller, I like X-box live
I hate the failure rates, I hate having to pay for live, I hate microsofts trojan horse.

And thats just a little, hey I could also add I hate it because its white, or because other people like, or I don't know i just have a feeling. Everything has good and bad I'm asking you to rate your response to each individually. So rate your hatred of the bad and love of the good.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

PS3:

Love - 9
Hate - 1

Wii:

Love - 0
Hate - 10

360:

Love - 7
Hate - 3

Sony:

Love - 8
Hate - 2

M$

Love - 6
Hate - 6

Ninty

Love - 5 (i loved game boy)
Hate - 10

Around the Network

360:
Love 4
Hate 3

Wii:
Love 2
Hate 5

PS3:
Love 5
Hate 2

PC:
Love 10
Hate 1

I don't hate companies, Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft have all brought me countless hours of fun and entertainment so I feel I owe them a little.
I do not agree with all their bussiness practices/models/methods all the time (or even most of the time) but I generally don't hate companies as a whole.

Wii:
Love: 9.5
Hate: 1

I love this console, the games, it's controls, and the interface. The friend code thing still bothers me a bit.

XBox 360:
Love: 7
Hate: 5

Bioshock was the main reason I got a 360 and I was so pleased. I just beat Halo 3 and I'm gonna try out CoD4. I think it was poorly constructed, rushed, and still could be improved on.

PS3:
Love: 0
Hate: 10

Nothing about this consoles impresses me. No good games. Without games, a gaming console is worthless.

-----------------------

Nintendo:
Love: 10
Hate: .1

I really wish they would step it up a bit for online play. Other then that, they have basically completed my life.

Microsoft:
Love: 5
Hate: 5

I hate Windows. But, I still use it so I can play games. It's a love/hate thing.

Sony:
Love: 0
Hate: 10

Their arrogance and lack of good franchises kills me.