By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 Delayed/Rebooted to 2016??

ethomaz said:
I guess it will be release in FY2014... March to be more specific.

March would be CY and FY 2015...?

Around the Network
2008ProchargedGT said:
ethomaz said:

March 2015 is FY2014... FY2015 starts in April 2015.

For Sony and Nintendo... MS FY runs from July to June.

how could something without a relese date get delayed....

sabastian said:
Uncharted 4 is the perfect holiday PS4 system seller.

Why do we think that the game just started development ?

Uncharted 1 was released in 2007, Uncharted 2 was released in 2009 and Uncharted 3 was released in 2011, that's a 2 year gap in between titles, for all we know Uncharted 4 could have been in development for at least since 2012.

I believe Uncharted 4 is close to finished, hence why everyone is able to leave. All that needs now is polish and finishing touches.

E3 will reveal both gameplay of Uncharted 4 plus a holiday 2014 release.

looking at 1 to 2 and 2 to 3 would be fin if we were looking at 4 to 5 and 5 to 6. This is a new gen. it will proably be more ambitious anr the development time should be longer for the first game

Late 2015 is a good call.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
2008ProchargedGT said:
ethomaz said:

March 2015 is FY2014... FY2015 starts in April 2015.

For Sony and Nintendo... MS FY runs from July to June.

Good info thanks

I think it will be ready for the holiday season 2015. Maybe earlier, but probably not later.

papamudd said:
3 of those jobs seems to be easily replaceable if not all...

Of course everybody is replacable. The question is if the new one is as good as the one before.

2016 is just ridiculous to even speculate to seeing as the teaser trailer came out in November. I don't think ND would release any announcement if they didn't have a fair deal of the groundwork done or planned out.

But no game is free from development problems, and Sony's studios have been having problems as of late. My guess is that the people did just leave for better jobs. Here's hoping to a November 2014 release!

kowenicki said:
alrightiwill said:
2016 is just ridiculous to even speculate to seeing as the teaser trailer came out in November. I don't think ND would release any announcement if they didn't have a fair deal of the groundwork done or planned out.

But no game is free from development problems, and Sony's studios have been having problems as of late. My guess is that the people did just leave for better jobs. Here's hoping to a November 2014 release!

More of just a teaser than a teaser trailer.  They showed literally nothing.

This is sony we are talking about.  They do like an early announcemnet.  It also co-incided with the PS4 release, call me cynical but that teaser was purely to push a few people over.

I'm sure Sony needed to announce Uncharted PS4 to sell some consoles. Lmao