By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Beginning of the end? GameStop to increase focus on phones, INSTEAD of games!

havent bought anything from there since ps2 days theres just so many things wrong with GS it would take awhile to post it and it seem that is the general feelings towards them from most gamers. target on the other is a different story i buy all my stuff from them b/c of there 90 day return policy the longest out of any other retailer

those worrying about used games theres always craigslist and ebay to buy and sell from

Play Me

Around the Network

Am I the only one thinking GameStop is sawing off the branch it's sitting on?
Selling ALSO phones is a perfectly fine idea, but focusing on it and abandoning games isn't, GameStop built a whole business on it that on phones would disappear, as nobody buys boxed SW for phones. And I also suspect that they'd lose a lot of clients in the phone business too, because I can see fewer people going to GameStop to shop for phones and accessories if they aren't already used to go there for games.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!