Forums - General Discussion - Are you a virgin?

Tagged games:

.

no 35 38.89%
 
no (fat) 2 2.22%
 
no (fat, ugly) 5 5.56%
 
yes 27 30.00%
 
yes (fat) 2 2.22%
 
yes (fat, ugly) 4 4.44%
 
wizard (25+ virgin) 15 16.67%
 
Total:90

"I lost it at 5 cuz I had all the chicks and they wanted to fuck me and I fucked them all night long for 4 years but now I don't fuck but I fap."
~Some bullshit YouTube comment



Around the Network

Also, where are these options in the poll?

No (Ugly)
Yes (Ugly)



Age, religion and country plays a big role here. :P

I was however a virgin for a long time, it's kind of common in Asia.



Yep.

I'd like to think it's for religious reasons, and it is, but I want to have an opportunity/situation to know for sure that it's based on my choice and not because girls find me repulsive.



when I was 5 years old I saw 2 dogs mating and I asked my cousin what were they doing, to which he replied that they were 'making a puppy', after that I started to try and hump other kids I got to play with because I wanted a puppy too, I sure hope nobody accidentally lost their virginity back then.



 

Around the Network
iBlah said:
when I was 5 years old I saw 2 dogs mating and I asked my cousin what were they doing, to which he replied that they were 'making a puppy', after that I started to try and hump every kid I got to play with because I wanted a puppy too, I sure hope nobody accidentally lost their virginity back then.

Are you serious?



Nintentacle said:
iBlah said:
when I was 5 years old I saw 2 dogs mating and I asked my cousin what were they doing, to which he replied that they were 'making a puppy', after that I started to try and hump every kid I got to play with because I wanted a puppy too, I sure hope nobody accidentally lost their virginity back then.

Are you serious?

too much internet for you today



 

iBlah said:
Nintentacle said:
iBlah said:
when I was 5 years old I saw 2 dogs mating and I asked my cousin what were they doing, to which he replied that they were 'making a puppy', after that I started to try and hump every kid I got to play with because I wanted a puppy too, I sure hope nobody accidentally lost their virginity back then.

Are you serious?

too much internet for you today

I'll get off in a sec... like in 5 hours.



Yep :((((



No, but I was until I was 23.

A combination of autism and not fitting the standards valued in Australian males results in me having very little success with women.

Ironically, the one girlfriend I have had was waaaaay out of my league. She was beautiful, smart, (won the University master prize for computer science) funny, kind... the fact that we were together for 19 months still bewilders me.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.