By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Futureshop has 40gb PS3 WITHOUT Spiderman

Oh and I liked spiderman 1+2 but spiderman 3 is among the worst dissapointments since matrix2 the movie was so awful.

Around the Network
Kyros said:
Oh and I liked spiderman 1+2 but spiderman 3 is among the worst dissapointments since matrix2 the movie was so awful.

I liked the Matrix 2 okay. It was the 3rd that was no good IMHO.

But overall I think the matrix 1, and I suppose the trilogy as a whole was awesome.

Sometimes when I sit in the movie theater and watch the previews, just when it shows the "R" rating, before the preview starts, I always secretly hope for the Matrix 4. 

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

"I always secretly hope for the Matrix 4. "

No please no. The Matrix is definitely one of the best movies ever and 2+3 have been terrible. (Once on a plane all three matrix movies were shown in parallel on the entertainment system, I would always stop at Matrix1 even though I have seen it half a dozen times ) I shudder to think what the Brothers would do with a Matrix 4

I swear there was more text than that when I originally posted this. The text was identical to the bundle's text though, which is where I got the "no mention of dualshock 3" of my original post.

Hopefully DS3 will be the incentive you speak of. (Pure speculation)

Looks like that text is back up now. And you're right, it specifically mentions the SIXAXIS.

It's pretty bizarre though. What person is going to look at this page and think, "Hmm, I think I'll go with option number 2!"

It won't surprise me if they keep the SIXAXIS in the low-end bundle and the DS3 in the high-end bundle. That's what they're doing in Japan, and it's what the rumors about the 120gb PS3 suggested they were planning here. It's a fairly mean-spirited sales technique, but we'll probably have to live with it.

But to not replace the BR movie with anything is just poor marketing. That's why I'm wondering if there'll be a new game or movie -- maybe not included in the box, but chosen from a list of shelf titles. That might explain some of the strangeness to this.

I KNOW!! i just noticed that today. i was wondering if i should trade it in.

next sku should be: dualshock 3, 120gb console, ?mgs4? 440 CAD

Around the Network

So does gamestop

www.gamestop.com

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

I suspect Sony packed in Spiderman 3 so that consumers would realize they had a BD player when they got a PS3. It's a smart move.

It's gone because HD-DVD is gone, most likely.

Microsoft dropped the Froza 2 and MA game from Pro as of today (since I've seen them at the store).

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Posted by acident delete please.

madskillz said:
Dang ... folks just don't realize - without HD DVD, the carrots to customers are going to evaporate. Sure, we'll get sales on Blu, but you can kiss that 5 free Blu deal AND the Best Buy/Amazon BOGOs goodbye.

Don't feel bad - the 360 pack-in with Forza 2/Marvel is gone too.

yeah thnx for mentioning the disasters that have happend in the elctronic world. WE all now feel much better b.c of your rant