By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Wii U is Failing (comparison with GameCube, Saturn, Jaguar, ect.)

Tagged games:

excuse me *coughs* excuse me *coughs* again
*clears throat* yes no that i have your attention.

the wii u is failing because Nintendo thought they would get the consumer again by releasing another gimmicky product. The wii was one thing motion controller was new and very interesting but how many people actuality played there wii for 3rd party games. Anyway the gimmicky screen on the controller did not save them this time and they need to actuality make something the consumer will like.

~poprollaa~

Around the Network

After mario comes out everyone going to be like I never said wii u a failure

SuperWiiu said:
After mario comes out everyone going to be like I never said wii u a failure

I agree. When Nintendo releases their 3D Mario game the Wii U is going to completely rebound. I just hope the next 3D installment isn't a successor to Super Mario 3D Land. I want Galaxy, damn it!!

e3 2011. Thats' it.

420bloozeit said:
excuse me *coughs* excuse me *coughs* again
*clears throat* yes no that i have your attention.

the wii u is failing because Nintendo thought they would get the consumer again by releasing another gimmicky product. The wii was one thing motion controller was new and very interesting but how many people actuality played there wii for 3rd party games. Anyway the gimmicky screen on the controller did not save them this time and they need to actuality make something the consumer will like.

~poprollaa~

The Wii U gamepad is fun. It is not a gimmick.

This is coming from someone who thought the Wii was a terrible console overall. The Wii U is a very nice console. No way I would buy it over a PS4. The PS4 is a vastly superior console, but I see no reason for most people with a PS4 or an Xbox One to buy a Wii U

Around the Network

Ofcourse. This is why they should have called it the Super Wii, after all.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Should've called it the Wii Wii.

Conegamer said:
Ofcourse. This is why they should have called it the Super Wii, after all.

Wii 2 would be ideal.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

spurgeonryan said:
No. It is because U have not bought one yet.

I bought the 3DS too early, and I don't want to make the same mistake again.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

They should have called it the Wii Ultra. New Super Mario Bros Ultra. Mario Kart Ultra. Wii would like to play ... Ultra games!

Hell they can still call it that. Make the U in Wii U golden and refer to it in commercial as the Wii Ultra. Bringing Nintendo games in Ultra HD for the first time!