By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Star Wars Co-Writer Todd Stashwick 'Recast' in Uncharted PS4

badgenome said:
No big deal. It's not like there's anyone left at Naughty Dog to make Uncharted 4, anyway.

FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS LOL!!!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
Shinobi-san said:
Surely somethings up at ND? So many departures...cant all be a coincidence.

I agree, not saying "doom" or anything but this can't just all be coincidence...people move all the time in the industry but in the middle of development for such a big game as I truly believe Uncharted 4 will be....it is a little odd.And it is not like these are just random nobodies leaving either hence the reason I was curious as to what was going on. I guess you can't be curious to anything with anyc ompany without someone thinking "doom" now a day lol. Anyway....Could just be internal stuff who knows....

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

I played TLOU before UC2 and UC3 and I must say compared to TLOU those 2 UC games are really shallow. Also I rate both UC2 & UC3 the exact same "great" score (I also played UC3 before UC2).

As long as Druckman (TLOU story) & Straley (TLOU director) are in the Naughty Dog boat (along with the ND 2 co-presidents), I think nobody should be worried of future ND productions.

Quite the contrary with the new blood they bring if some want to leave ND...

Don't forget Jak & Dexter trilogy: three diferente games and each one is great. Naughty Dog is a company that likes innovation.

I have full trust in ND that this game will be great, the only thing I am worried about is not getting to play this game this year like I had hoped. Since they have been working on it (supposedly) for the last 2 1/2 years, I expected a release around this holiday. Still hope, but with each person leaving I feel like a potential delay may occur.